Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 14 of 63

Well think of it this way in this easy equation: - Page 14 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 28th Jan, 2005 - 2:03am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 63 pgs.  10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18  ...Latest (63) »
General boasting about your accomplishments or lack thereof in the Community's Forum Arcade.
Post Date: 25th Jan, 2005 - 4:28am / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants!
A Friend

Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 14

LDS_forever sure has a lot of crowns. They sure look pretty, think ill start taking them! It may take awhile, but in the end their can be only one champion of the arcade! You have all had your time, but a new day is dawning! Its not for you dawn, its for the Konquerer! The last Konquerer will conquer them all, KonquererZ!

Sponsored Links:
25th Jan, 2005 - 4:30am / Post ID: #

Rants Arcade Forum

.... says the user with one championship. Oh, and for the record: I have more crowns than LDS. tongue.gif

Post Date: 25th Jan, 2005 - 5:31am / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants!
A Friend

Forum Arcade Rants! Gaming Video & Issues Computer

I told you I was taking over the arcade. That makes two crowns, and the rest of everyone elses to go! Muhahahaha!!

26th Jan, 2005 - 1:13am / Post ID: #

Page 14 Rants Arcade Forum

The last Konquerer will conquer them all, KonquererZ!

*yawning* I admire your ability to have high expectations in life....it's good smile.gif

28th Jan, 2005 - 12:52am / Post ID: #

Rants Arcade Forum

Now I see how LDS does it. She gets all those games where a lower score is better, she gets a high score, and all of us who really work at it to get a good (low) score, get 2nd or 3rd place! (Take a look at Digital Pool for an example). Smudge got all the pool balls in 29 shots, I got them in 49, and LDS got them in 52. Who has the "high" score?! Who is in 1st place? Not Smudge!

It's a conspiracy, I tell you!

28th Jan, 2005 - 1:17am / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants!

Actually it is not LDS to blame, but me not setting the game to record the lowest score as the highest. This is now fixed and shows Smudge as leader. If you find occurences of this with other games please report it via Email only.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Jan, 2005 - 1:53am / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 14

I knew that! Can't I be playful here? Isn't this the right place to give her a hard time?

laugh.gif

28th Jan, 2005 - 2:03am / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! Computer Issues & Video Gaming - Page 14

Well think of it this way in this easy equation:

Nighthawk gives hard time = X
LDS_forever = A
JB@Trinidad = B

X + A = what the heck?
A questions B over X + A = B involvement
B searches problem = work because of X + A
B solves and adjusts scores = X + A happy

wink.gif

> TOPIC: Forum Arcade Rants!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,