Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 5 of 63

That's because I do not have enough - Page 5 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 31st Oct, 2004 - 12:39am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (63) »
General boasting about your accomplishments or lack thereof in the Community's Forum Arcade.
14th Aug, 2004 - 1:36am / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 5

Oh my goodness! rolleyes.gif I have never seen two men so envious of a smart woman in my whole life! Guys, get over it. Admit it....say it with me...:

"LDS_forever is the Arcade Champion!!! and until you all have some serious 'change' then, don't bother to say anything laugh.gif

la la la la la la la la (LDS_forever is singing because of happiness and just imaging the faces of JB and Malealexander....both of them becoming green as Martians because of envy!)

Sponsored Links:
12th Oct, 2004 - 9:56pm / Post ID: #

Rants Arcade Forum

Nighthawk is trying desperately to dethrone the king of the Arcade, who be the king you ask? Well his foumness JB@Trinidad the humble of course laugh.gif. So do we have any out there that really believes Nighthawk can do this? I mean to say, afterall, I hardly play the thing and I am still champion wink.gif

UPDATE: I just noticed something... what is LDS_forever going on about? Oh, just realized, that is when she WAS the champion.

12th Oct, 2004 - 10:04pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! Gaming Video & Issues Computer

You're sickening JB rolleyes.gif but wait until I get my loan and you all will be dead people *evil laugh*

13th Oct, 2004 - 12:43pm / Post ID: #

Page 5 Rants Arcade Forum

QUOTE (JB@Trinidad @ 12-Oct 04, 5:56 PM)
I mean to say, afterall, I hardly play the thing and I am still champion wink.gif

I don't know that I am desperate to dethrone, just having some fun.

Remember, you have had several weeks to establish your supremacy, I have only been at it for a few days.

I am finding some of them (especially Peanuts) to be lots of fun.

I do see that I am going to have to be careful with my FP, though. It would be extremely easy to waste all of it in just a few days.

13th Oct, 2004 - 2:06pm / Post ID: #

Rants Arcade Forum

I don't know that I am desperate to dethrone, just having some fun.

guitarist.gif Yeah, yeah, that is what they all say and then somehow they feel the need to express by Email when they are Arcade champion. laugh.gif

13th Oct, 2004 - 2:10pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants!

I don't know that I am desperate to dethrone, just having some fun

laugh.gif you're like a big kid Nighthawk. You like to always portrait yourself like 'Nah, I'm not really interested in being the king, I just do it because I like the games' uh uh wink.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th Oct, 2004 - 2:13am / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 5

LDS_forever, you don't have to be jealous of everyone's success just because your name is no where to be found on the champions list wink.gif

31st Oct, 2004 - 12:39am / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! Computer Issues & Video Gaming - Page 5

That's because I do not have enough forum points to play but wait...wait and you will see, I'm saving every little point to show you all who is truly the Champion. You all can enjoy yourselves until the true Queen of the Arcade returns....*evil laugh*

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (63) »

> TOPIC: Forum Arcade Rants!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,