Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 6 of 63

wow, the resetting of the arcade has done - Page 6 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 20th Nov, 2004 - 5:58pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 63 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (63) »
General boasting about your accomplishments or lack thereof in the Community's Forum Arcade.
31st Oct, 2004 - 7:48pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 6

Wait a minute! do arcades require fps? if not, how come I can't play any of them?

Sponsored Links:
31st Oct, 2004 - 9:06pm / Post ID: #

Rants Arcade Forum

do arcades require fps? if not, how come I can't play any of them?

Smudge, you need to spend some more time reading what the forum is all about so you will get a lot of the answers you are looking for. wink.gif Yes, the arcades requires forum points and the reason you cannot play is because you are in - (minus) points right now. undecided.gif

31st Oct, 2004 - 9:33pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! Gaming Video & Issues Computer

Yeah, that's a pity undecided.gif

Offtopic but,
I didn't really get how I have negative points. I did a risk of gil. How does that affect my fps?

31st Oct, 2004 - 11:39pm / Post ID: #

Page 6 Rants Arcade Forum

Smudge, this board is not for support! However, I agree that you should not loose so much FP for playing a game that effects Gil, but the reason for that may be because you had little Gil in the first place so the script took it out of your FP. To be fair I will remove that Shop option and restore you with 50 FP. Now you can join in the arcade.

Offtopic but,
Please use your intro thread or Email me when you have questions. Do not post thanks for the FP either as that would be considered not constructive wink.gif

4th Nov, 2004 - 12:03am / Post ID: #

Rants Arcade Forum

yay, I almost won the 'Catch Love game! I got 19 out of 20. That first heart is so hard to get, though...

Offtopic but,
While I'm posting, I might as well thank you wink.gif

5th Nov, 2004 - 8:53pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants!

Where are all the Arcade players? Gone are the days when there was actually a challenge? wink.gif I mean to say, do I have to keep being the Games and Overall Champion? *sigh* It is tough being the champ... anyone want my autograph? laugh.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Nov, 2004 - 6:51pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 6

Reset of Arcade

Having been Arcade Champion forever and still not seeing many challenges in my area of gaming *laughable pride setting in* I have decided to reset the arcade later tonight so everything will be back to zero and everyone will once again get a chance to prove their 'stuff'. If there are any major objections then please let me know about them BEFORE 5pm EST.

Offtopic but,
This is also to get rid of all those little icons under my profile with all these new features being added! wink.gif

20th Nov, 2004 - 5:58pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! Computer Issues & Video Gaming - Page 6

wow, the resetting of the arcade has done some good with me biggrin.gif

I am currently second place. I'm sure, though, that some of my championships will be easily beaten.

There are two games in which my championship will last for long, though. catch hearts - I got 22, and didn't miss even one heart, and Simon - I figured a really easy way to memorize it (I'm not telling you, though) and got 21. tongue.gif

> TOPIC: Forum Arcade Rants!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,