Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 51 of 63

My daughter will be crushed that you beat - Page 51 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 30th Oct, 2007 - 5:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 63 pgs.  47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55  ...Latest (63) »
General boasting about your accomplishments or lack thereof in the Community's Forum Arcade.
22nd Oct, 2007 - 9:19pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 51

QUOTE (DianeC)
Boy that game's so addictive...

This from the same lady who told me in her intro Thread that she does not like games? spock.gif

Meanwhile, it seems Krakyn has fallen silent, maybe depression of his crowns being lost has finally set in.

Sponsored Links:
23rd Oct, 2007 - 1:21pm / Post ID: #

Rants Arcade Forum

*riding the rotor tiller in high gear* Nope just giving you all a false hope. *starts to think the sander is more fun then the tiller*

30th Oct, 2007 - 5:05pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! Gaming Video & Issues Computer

*with his tilling done shelves up door ways finished he sits sipping his high noon tea listening to the crowds yell* "All Hail King Krakyn"

*looks way down* So JB how does third feel? I guess the 1000 club was enough.

Curiosity though my leader board score did not change with the last three crowns I won. Is the leader board updated separate?

Farseer I am still pushing for that last 20 points have no fear.

I AM ADEQUATE!

*chuckles and awaits his well earned fall* biggrin.gif

30th Oct, 2007 - 5:18pm / Post ID: #

Page 51 Rants Arcade Forum

Krakyn, you devil you, tried to sneak all these games in silence eh? Enjoy your fifteen minutes of fame friend, because it will end soon.

Rather off topic, but...
Leader Board is measured by a different point system, it is a culmination of points from each game the person has participated in as opposed to just games where you are in 1st place. Click the leader Board link to see the score you have.

30th Oct, 2007 - 5:29pm / Post ID: #

Rants Arcade Forum

*looks shocked* Farseer are you going to give me the boot? Or maybe just maybe JB is going to start playing games again! NA he is just tooo busy for that.

30th Oct, 2007 - 5:29pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants!

That's okay, "almost king" Krakyn - there are still games in th 5,000 posts category that you can't reach yet wink.gif (And more in the 10,000 that I can't get to yet!) The Ebb and Flow of the reigning Arcade Monarch will continue....

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th Oct, 2007 - 5:33pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 51

*notes his chance of hitting 5000 before farseer hitting 10000 is not good.*

I will just have to try harder to bump you in the leader board then. *enjoys the comfy chair for his in all likely hood, the literal fifteen minutes of fame*

30th Oct, 2007 - 5:40pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! Computer Issues & Video Gaming - Page 51

My daughter will be crushed that you beat her score in Magical Stars! Look for serious competition from that quarter wink.gif

> TOPIC: Forum Arcade Rants!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,