Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 52 of 63

What was the buzzing I heard? Was it a ... - Page 52 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 10th Nov, 2007 - 3:23am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 63 pgs.  48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56  ...Latest (63) »
General boasting about your accomplishments or lack thereof in the Community's Forum Arcade.
30th Oct, 2007 - 5:44pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 52

recruitment eh! Yes your son hold one crown I can not even get close on. laugh.gif

To be honest I was just enjoying the games then I looked up and noted I was tied with you so decided why not!

Sponsored Links:
30th Oct, 2007 - 8:09pm / Post ID: #

Rants Arcade Forum

Just have to keep trying farseer...now how does that leader board look.

1st Nov, 2007 - 4:58pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! Gaming Video & Issues Computer

FarSeer, how does it feel to lose after all this time of unchallenged fun? devil.gif

Krakyn, I am coming for you, I just need to set aside time, just hang on, your time is coming to a quick end.

2nd Nov, 2007 - 8:12pm / Post ID: #

Page 52 Rants Arcade Forum

Having now a full lead on all accounts and never having since he joined seen JB make a recall play in the Arcade Krakyn relaxes and tries to pick at his opponents weak spots.

I can now rest knowing I have done what no other dreamed of....Over throwing the queen and her jester. I can now die happy after all I am here for a good time not a long time.

3rd Nov, 2007 - 7:44am / Post ID: #

Rants Arcade Forum

.. and her Jester?!? Oh, that's funny, krakyn wink.gif Enjoy your time with your nice crown that I kept shined for you... JB won't let that stay much longer!

PS - Congratulations

Post Date: 9th Nov, 2007 - 9:28pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants!
A Friend

Forum Arcade Rants!

Is this a joke? No seriously, I am gone for how long yet my name is still remembered among the arcade titans? Excellent! Maybe I need to make time to come back and take a crack at my title again.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Nov, 2007 - 9:30pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 52

Kon, if you consider the term "Amateur" as "Titan". Ouch. laugh.gif

10th Nov, 2007 - 3:23am / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! Computer Issues & Video Gaming - Page 52

What was the buzzing I heard? Was it a ... gnat? Certainly not the sound of a TITAN. laugh.gif

Rather off topic, but...
Konq! Where've you been?

> TOPIC: Forum Arcade Rants!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,