Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 53 of 63

QUOTE Poor little girl, who is the brute that - Page 53 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 15th Nov, 2007 - 6:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 63 pgs.  49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57  ...Latest (63) »
General boasting about your accomplishments or lack thereof in the Community's Forum Arcade.
10th Nov, 2007 - 3:37am / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 53

All of you jokers can count yourselves fortunate that games and time do not mix well for me, but do not worry, just as I have made great gains in just one day, I will be back...

Sponsored Links:
12th Nov, 2007 - 3:17pm / Post ID: #

Rants Arcade Forum

JB Nice to see you finally had time to play! I shall try to get to some games again soon to see if I can wrestle some crowns back.

*ponders what farseer will do*

12th Nov, 2007 - 5:10pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! Gaming Video & Issues Computer

Yes, I see you are now in third place, and I am once again the Arcader or all Arcaders! Now, I will tackle some more and take over the Overall Champion as well. Kraky, how did you enjoy your fifteen minutes of fame?

12th Nov, 2007 - 5:29pm / Post ID: #

Page 53 Rants Arcade Forum

Must admit the court cooks was nice....I do miss the Jester though. *Starts juggling for JB entertainment.* Who knows maybe I will make 5000 and get to try again. biggrin.gif

12th Nov, 2007 - 5:34pm / Post ID: #

Rants Arcade Forum

You are a long way off from 5000 and an even longer way off from getting the crowns back. Do not worry, second place is a nice goal.

15th Nov, 2007 - 2:51am / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants!

Bad timing for me, I'm afraid - very little time to play, but my daughter is very upset about Magical Stars crown. She'll keep trying!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Nov, 2007 - 3:19am / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 53

Poor little girl, who is the brute that could have done such mischief?

Post Date: 15th Nov, 2007 - 6:21pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants!
A Friend

Forum Arcade Rants! Computer Issues & Video Gaming - Page 53

Poor little girl, who is the brute that could have done such mischief?

Nice to know your still not saying anything new after all this time! biggrin.gif

Rather off topic, but...
Farseer, glad to see you again! You should read my blog to find out where I have been. Its a long story. But I'm glad to be back!

> TOPIC: Forum Arcade Rants!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,