Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 54 of 63

Yes yes JB keep your eye on that guy *reaches - Page 54 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 19th Nov, 2007 - 7:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 63 pgs.  50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58  ...Latest (63) »
General boasting about your accomplishments or lack thereof in the Community's Forum Arcade.
19th Nov, 2007 - 2:36pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 54

*looking innocent* really honest I did not realize it was her. I was just well sort of wrapped up in making JB come out and play.

Sponsored Links:
19th Nov, 2007 - 2:49pm / Post ID: #

Rants Arcade Forum

Yes, anytime Arcaders try to beat me they get so engrossed as to not realize that they are fighting a losing battle and often will be willing to take even children's scores to do it.

Post Date: 19th Nov, 2007 - 6:30pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants!
A Friend

Forum Arcade Rants! Gaming Video & Issues Computer

No one should feel bad about taking a childs arcade high score. As far as I'm concern, if they step in to the ring, they are asking for it! Beside, JB fuels the war, you can't change the rules just cause its a kid! Thats dirty tactics JB! Got news, if I'm in it, I'm taking childrens and womens scores if thats what it takes! laugh.gif

19th Nov, 2007 - 6:40pm / Post ID: #

Page 54 Rants Arcade Forum

I am not changing the rules, I am merely stating that as I am the best of the best here I do not need to take women's and children's crowns in order to exercise my supremacy over the Arcade.

19th Nov, 2007 - 6:42pm / Post ID: #

Rants Arcade Forum

*cinches down helmet.* War is war then. Take no prisoners! Flog the weak!

Post Date: 19th Nov, 2007 - 6:56pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants!
A Friend

Forum Arcade Rants!

Flog the weak? laugh.gif That just made me laugh out load! I'm at work, stop that!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Nov, 2007 - 7:03pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 54

Konquererz, you are talking pretty big for someone on the second row all the way to the right, but I know your plan and have already devised a counter plot for it... you are coming close to the 5,000 post count, so you are thinking to attack those games as soon as you can, but keep hoping friend.

19th Nov, 2007 - 7:10pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! Computer Issues & Video Gaming - Page 54

Yes yes JB keep your eye on that guy *reaches around and puts some salts on JB's tail feathers*

*paints go konquererz on some pompoms* Well I am not going to be able to keep the pace.

> TOPIC: Forum Arcade Rants!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,