Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 55 of 63

Konquererz, you do not have to be jealous - Page 55 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 3rd Dec, 2007 - 5:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 63 pgs.  51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59  ...Latest (63) »
General boasting about your accomplishments or lack thereof in the Community's Forum Arcade.
Post Date: 19th Nov, 2007 - 7:19pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants!
A Friend

Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 55

Well, theres that, then theres also christmas time coming up. My parents always give me some money, maybe I'll use it to upgrade again. That will help me get enough FP to get my title back. Its all about FP, I know I got the talents!

Sponsored Links:
19th Nov, 2007 - 7:46pm / Post ID: #

Rants Arcade Forum

Krakyn, do not think I am not aware of you too and your false ambitions to retake your crowns, by the end of the day it will all be a fleeting memory.

19th Nov, 2007 - 8:33pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! Gaming Video & Issues Computer

JB JB when will you learn I have no ambitions but to keep you playing at these games. But is it me or are you a tad jumpy JB...perhaps you are not as secure in your crowns as you would like us all to think. *polishes the crown for the one who is next in line.*

20th Nov, 2007 - 9:37pm / Post ID: #

Page 55 Rants Arcade Forum

QUOTE (krakyn)
Flog the weak!
laugh.gif Oh, my gosh, I about fell out of my chair! Hey, if it's war, there is no need to flog the weak - they should be saved as slaves to clean up once the fighting's done. *Then* you can flog them.

Keep polishing that crown, krakyn. One of these days, we're going to have some free time to come over to the arcade and play. Don't underestimate us ! !

Rather off topic, but...
Konq, I did read your blog - you've been a busy guy! Welcome back, bro.

Post Date: 21st Nov, 2007 - 3:01pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants!
A Friend

Rants Arcade Forum

I agree Farseer, especially since I am so far down, I qualify as the weak. I'm worried about this "flog the weak" attitude! laugh.gif

Rather off topic, but...
its good to be back, thanks!

29th Nov, 2007 - 6:16pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants!

In celebration of the fact that the REAL King has taken back his crowns from all the wannabes and 15 minute famers, I have established a representation using Jokers and Wenches to be displayed at the top of this Board...

User posted image

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2007 - 5:04pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants!
A Friend

Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 55

Blah blah blah, thats all I'm hearing!

Hey Sol, for christmas, I'm sending him a giant plastic hand on a stick so he can use it to pat himself on the back! laugh.gif

3rd Dec, 2007 - 5:07pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! Computer Issues & Video Gaming - Page 55

Konquererz, you do not have to be jealous of my Arcade skills. I promise you... if you keep trying for the next few years you may be able to reach Second Place and I will bestow upon you the title of 'Chief Jester'.

> TOPIC: Forum Arcade Rants!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,