Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 56 of 63

Time - it is the ultimate excuses that losers - Page 56 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 26th Jan, 2008 - 5:19am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 63 pgs.  52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60  ...Latest (63) »
General boasting about your accomplishments or lack thereof in the Community's Forum Arcade.
Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2007 - 5:16pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants!
A Friend

Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 56

Yes, well, I was already second place when I posted my last comment, so....

Sponsored Links:
3rd Dec, 2007 - 5:23pm / Post ID: #

Rants Arcade Forum

Oh well in that case let us not delay your fame oh great Second Place Chief Jester of the Arcade...

Forum Arcade Rants!
Forum Arcade Rants! (Hover)

Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2007 - 5:35pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants!
A Friend

Forum Arcade Rants! Gaming Video & Issues Computer

WORD!

Yes!

Thank you thank you!

Please pay no attention to the drawing on cell wall that shows the king being over thrown, its just a joke! Get it! Cause I'm the Jester! laugh.gif

3rd Dec, 2007 - 5:41pm / Post ID: #

Page 56 Rants Arcade Forum

It is good that one of my subjects is mused, because you know what they say... you keep them happy and keep them under you...

-- JB, Arcader KING

12th Dec, 2007 - 7:20pm / Post ID: #

Rants Arcade Forum

Kranky any one looked at the leader board of late? JB you are just to kind to your disloyal subjects! Nice new games just the same.

All hail the king!

26th Jan, 2008 - 4:24am / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants!

Thank you Krakyn of the Jokers, I was just checking over my Kingdom and noticed that no one has even crossed 100, too bad, let me add some more games to the spoil.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Jan, 2008 - 5:14am / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 56

Ah yes that be my true nature I can not hide it, I shall have to set time soon to browse the new wares. *ponders if this makes JB the king of all Jokers*

26th Jan, 2008 - 5:19am / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! Computer Issues & Video Gaming - Page 56

Time - it is the ultimate excuses that losers use to hide their incompetence in the Arcade. I only know this from watching others having never been a loser myself.

> TOPIC: Forum Arcade Rants!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,