Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 57 of 63

I am still here and I am still trying to move - Page 57 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 8th Oct, 2008 - 3:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 63 pgs.  53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61  ...Latest (63) »
General boasting about your accomplishments or lack thereof in the Community's Forum Arcade.
Post Date: 2nd Aug, 2008 - 5:19pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants!
A Friend

Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 57

I took over on two games. I think I can do better but it was first time on them. I need to get better. smile.gif

Sponsored Links:
2nd Aug, 2008 - 5:51pm / Post ID: #

Rants Arcade Forum

Now look what you just gone and done... you opened up a can of worms there, now you will have everyone on you to keep you down to the lower levels devil.gif.

Post Date: 2nd Aug, 2008 - 5:57pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants!
A Friend

Forum Arcade Rants! Gaming Video & Issues Computer

Well if one is not challenged then how can one stay on top? I am here to cause a few shake ups. biggrin.gif

8th Aug, 2008 - 5:32pm / Post ID: #

Page 57 Rants Arcade Forum

What shakeups are those I wonder? Seems to me I cannot even see you in the Top 16. Unless you were talking about some dream from last night?

Post Date: 8th Aug, 2008 - 5:38pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants!
A Friend

Rants Arcade Forum

Never said I was going to be in the top players. I just enjoy shaking things up now and then. smile.gif

8th Aug, 2008 - 5:41pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants!

laugh.gif JB did you feel anything move? I do think though we have some one around here in fourth who is moving up her score. A possible crown steal hmmm naw just another dreamer.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Aug, 2008 - 5:44pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 57

I have no idea what KNtoran is talking about with "shakeups", you will have to define that for me.

Post Date: 8th Oct, 2008 - 3:33pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants!
A Friend

Forum Arcade Rants! Computer Issues & Video Gaming - Page 57

I am still here and I am still trying to move up on these boards. I am not that big of a arcade player so I will not be gunning for first place.

> TOPIC: Forum Arcade Rants!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,