Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 61 of 63

I did see that, in fact she is now in Second - Page 61 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 19th Apr, 2013 - 8:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 63 pgs.  57 58 59 60 61 62 63 
General boasting about your accomplishments or lack thereof in the Community's Forum Arcade.
1st Feb, 2013 - 7:11pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 61

I am already the champion of the forum arcade and I also passed JB as well and I still have lots of FP so if anybody plans attack any of my game scores they will have to be careful otherwise you know what happens next when I have lots of FP. sneaky.gif

Sponsored Links:
1st Feb, 2013 - 7:17pm / Post ID: #

Rants Arcade Forum

Oh, so you are boasting with your short lived Arcade Champion title? I will have to go now and fix that and give you some Arcade humble pie to eat!

1st Feb, 2013 - 7:25pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! Gaming Video & Issues Computer

I might eat some of this "Arcade humble pie" and after that JB it WILL come to a point that it will be your turn to eat it! sneaky.gif

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 1st Feb, 2013 - 7:26pm

1st Feb, 2013 - 7:53pm / Post ID: #

Page 61 Rants Arcade Forum

Well, from what I see I am in the lead now by a wide margin and you will have lots of freshly baked Arcade humble pie to eat until you can Post here again.

1st Feb, 2013 - 8:08pm / Post ID: #

Rants Arcade Forum

I see your strategy in the Forum Arcade, JB, and I am not going to say what it is but that strategy will fail so get ready when I strike. sneaky.gif

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 1st Feb, 2013 - 8:08pm

5th Feb, 2013 - 1:45pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants!

I didn't know all this 'warfare' was going on behind the scenes. The competitiveness is high but is dependent on FP so I'll need to start saving!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Apr, 2013 - 3:15pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 61

Hey did you guys like notice that DianeC has been secretly winning loads of the arcade games and she is now in third place!

19th Apr, 2013 - 8:40pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! Computer Issues & Video Gaming - Page 61

I did see that, in fact she is now in Second Place and Felipe has moved to Third. Of course, I still maintain my First place position - just too hard to beat I guess. sneaky.gif

+  « First of 63 pgs.  57 58 59 60 61 62 63 

> TOPIC: Forum Arcade Rants!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,