Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 10 of 63

Smudge is good to have dreams . Even though - Page 10 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 7th Jan, 2005 - 12:24am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 63 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14  ...Latest (63) »
General boasting about your accomplishments or lack thereof in the Community's Forum Arcade.
18th Dec, 2004 - 8:04pm / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 10

Oh please, is this what happened to my Reign as Arcade Champion has become? People fiddling over one game or about not having enough FP to play (cop out). Then there are those who gambled so much that they are in negative. Oh well, you are lucky I am not there to show my gaming skill - in all humility of course.

Sponsored Links:
19th Dec, 2004 - 5:49pm / Post ID: #

Rants Arcade Forum

Get a life JB laugh.gif

Smudge is in Mexico *evil laugh* I will try my best to beat him in the Arcade (if I have enough money) wink.gif

Nighthawk, you do not have to invent excuses...I know you cannot handle it....laugh.gif

31st Dec, 2004 - 12:40am / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! Gaming Video & Issues Computer

LDS - a thousand points in the leaderboard? That would be hard to beat. Just wait until... something happens. undecided.gif

31st Dec, 2004 - 1:35am / Post ID: #

Page 10 Rants Arcade Forum

Smudge, it will not be hard to beat. Some games I just played once just to try it out smile.gif Or are you a 'chicken' and afraid to the challenge? laugh.gif

1st Jan, 2004 - 12:12am / Post ID: #

Rants Arcade Forum

Whew, this is hard. I keep winning but you keep on winning it back shocked.gif' /><!--endemo-->  </p><div> </div> </div>

<br>
<br>

<div style=

1st Jan, 2004 - 1:04am / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants!

You keep winning or whinning? laugh.gif I just saw you played The dog bone game, but I did not really try to win, I just wanted to see how good I was in the game.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Jan, 2005 - 12:06am / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 10

ok, LDS, only 8 games between us rolleyes.gif before it was 15 - all because I went to vacation.

7th Jan, 2005 - 12:24am / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! Computer Issues & Video Gaming - Page 10

Smudge is good to have dreams smile.gif. Even though you may reach my level, I would still be the overall arcade champion. In the leaderboard I have 1096 points and you have 779...awwwwww.....poor Smudgie.....*evil laugh*

> TOPIC: Forum Arcade Rants!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,