Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 11 of 63

, I meant 24 hours, but time is just not with - Page 11 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 10th Jan, 2005 - 11:26am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 63 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15  ...Latest (63) »
General boasting about your accomplishments or lack thereof in the Community's Forum Arcade.
7th Jan, 2005 - 12:38am / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 11

Smudge is good to have dreams . Even though you may reach my level, I would still be the overall arcade champion. In the leaderboard I have 1096 points and you have 779...awwwwww.....poor Smudgie.....*evil laugh*

If you were able to gain that many points during the brake, I will too.

Reconcile Edited: Smudge on 7th Jan, 2005 - 12:39am

Sponsored Links:
7th Jan, 2005 - 1:57am / Post ID: #

Rants Arcade Forum

If you were able to gain that many points during the brake, I will too.

Put your money where your mouth is smile.gif

7th Jan, 2005 - 4:26am / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! Gaming Video & Issues Computer

Grrrrr. I don't want to spend all of my money again I am first trying to get a better job at cozyville. Untill then, you will have to wait. I see you like challenge more than to be in the lead wink.gif

9th Jan, 2005 - 4:40am / Post ID: #

Page 11 Rants Arcade Forum

Yes!! Yes!! YES!! I got my REACTION crown back, JB!! Woo hoo!! :::doing happy dance all over the arcade, and singing "neener neener neener"::::

Reconcile Edited: FarSeer on 9th Jan, 2005 - 4:46am

9th Jan, 2005 - 5:12am / Post ID: #

Rants Arcade Forum

Hmmm... I percieve that you like to dwell in the glory of victory eh? This shall be only for the period of one setting of a moon and then you will see... a new king is in town wink.gif

9th Jan, 2005 - 5:59am / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants!

You've got some work to do, Farseer and JB - neither of you will qualify in the plugged test laugh.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Jan, 2005 - 3:43am / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 11

"one setting of a moon"?? Is that one 24-hour period, or is that one month, as in a full moon? Uh-huh. Your 24 hours is up, bro. I still have my crown. Shall I wait the entire 30 days?

::striding rather proudly out to show off my sparkling crown:::

10th Jan, 2005 - 11:26am / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! Computer Issues & Video Gaming - Page 11

laugh.gif, I meant 24 hours, but time is just not with me at the moment, however, enjoy your glory for now, there will come a time you will glory no more wink.gif

> TOPIC: Forum Arcade Rants!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,