Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 12 of 63

*struts in, now that there is finally something - Page 12 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 24th Jan, 2005 - 9:41am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 63 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16  ...Latest (63) »
General boasting about your accomplishments or lack thereof in the Community's Forum Arcade.
22nd Jan, 2005 - 3:27am / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 12

I am the champion of the Reaction game! Can JB and Farseer handle that one?? laugh.gif 0.168!!!! wink.gif Oh yes....when you are good, you are good laugh.gif

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Jan, 2005 - 12:27am / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants!
A Friend

Rants Arcade Forum

I just blew all my points on that catch love game! thats so much harder than it looked!

23rd Jan, 2005 - 1:15am / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! Gaming Video & Issues Computer

konquererz, yes it is!. I see Smudge trying to become overall Arcade Champion...Smudge...I knew you could not sleep last night thinking I was the champion for so long *sigh* poor kid smile.gif...who knows, maybe...maybe...you can get a chance wink.gif

23rd Jan, 2005 - 1:24am / Post ID: #

Page 12 Rants Arcade Forum

Ahem... JB I think you might want to change LDS's description in the online page, because she no longer holds that title!

*Evil laugh*

23rd Jan, 2005 - 1:29am / Post ID: #

Rants Arcade Forum

WHATEVER....*rolling eyes* Enjoy...it will be only for a short time wink.gif You are lucky I do not have money and I need to qualify for the Plugged....

I willl return...

and I will conquer!!!!!!!!!!!!

23rd Jan, 2005 - 7:43am / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants!

:::gaping:::: 0.168 ?? Are you serious?? omigawsh, I'm a dead woman... How did you do that???

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Jan, 2005 - 12:59am / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants! - Page 12

:::gaping:::: 0.168 ?? Are you serious?? omigawsh, I'm a dead woman... How did you do that???

Pure luck I guess laugh.gif I had to practise a lot to qualify for the Plugged RPG so I suppose I had a little training wink.gif. I was going to get 0.138 but the last one I was a bit too slow.

Post Date: 24th Jan, 2005 - 9:41am / Post ID: #

Forum Arcade Rants!
A Friend

Forum Arcade Rants! Computer Issues & Video Gaming - Page 12

*struts in, now that there is finally something to strut about*

Well, I just tied Smudge's score on Simon.....wait, suddenly she realizes what's the big deal? and it's only Simon...

I WILL be taking that away from you very soon, thank you very much. It may be Simon, but it's something I'm good at. biggrin.gif

*slowly walks away a bit slouched, realizing that she hasn't won anything yet* laugh.gif

Bring it on, Smudge.

> TOPIC: Forum Arcade Rants!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,