Television Award Shows

Television Award Shows - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 19th Jun, 2004 - 6:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th Jun, 2004 - 5:11pm / Post ID: #

Television Award Shows

Does anybody watch them? Which ones do you watch? What's your favorite part?
Last night I was involved in the 2004 Pearl Awards. It's televised but not live. It's kinda like the Grammies for LDS music. IT was actually alot of fun. There definitely wasn't any fashion runway or tons of press. It was really low key, filmed at a high school. It was really well done in my opinion. thoughts anyone?

Sponsored Links:
19th Jun, 2004 - 5:47pm / Post ID: #

Shows Award Television

I avoid them like the plague. I detest them. The only one I have EVER watched was the Grammys a few years ago, ONLY because I wanted to see Santana do Smooth. I read a book through almost all of it, because I found the acts, the self-absorbed performers, and most of their "acceptance speeches" to be so much trash.

I will admit, I haven't seen anything such as the Pearl awards, so maybe it is different. But I most likely wouldn't be bothered anyway.

19th Jun, 2004 - 6:08pm / Post ID: #

Television Award Shows Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Yes, I agree about the other ones, although the Pearl awards were actually pretty cool. If you're in Utah they will be braodcasting on channel 4 on July 11th. You should check it out. They have some really good inspirational performances and the jokes are mostly geared toward LDS culture. Very Clean. The artists themselves are really down to earth too. It was great.

> TOPIC: Television Award Shows

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,