Ronda Rousey

Ronda Rousey - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 14th Aug, 2015 - 11:08am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
  Ronda Rousey
Mixed Martial Arts
Post Date: 8th Mar, 2012 - 11:45pm / Post ID: #

Ronda Rousey

Ronda Rousey

What is your review for the fighting talent of Ronda Rousey in the MMA arena?

Image from Wikimedia public domain.

Ronda Rousey
Ronda Rousey (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
9th Mar, 2012 - 12:54am / Post ID: #

Rousey Ronda

First impression... She has the shoulders of a man and the determination of an ox. No doubt she is good at fighting she may have been born for that. I think she could be a better competitor if she was a bit more professional when she reveals her opinions about things.

19th Mar, 2012 - 1:27pm / Post ID: #

Ronda Rousey Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Man I don't think I would want to be on Ronda Rousey's bad side. Where did she get those shoulders from they are massive!

Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2015 - 5:08pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Rousey Ronda

World reacts to Ronda's ridiculous win

RONDA Rousey's unbelievable UFC title defence was complete before viewers around the planet could process what it just witnessed. Ref. Source 3

Post Date: 13th May, 2015 - 4:16am / Post ID: #

Rousey Ronda

What you didn't know about Ronda Rousey

IN HER own words, Ronda Rousey's rise to the very top "Was messy, and there was a lot of sh*t along the way". Her story is remarkable. Ref. Source 5

Post Date: 3rd Aug, 2015 - 2:02am / Post ID: #

Ronda Rousey

World blown away by 'best ever'

MIKE Tyson was the Ronda Rousey of his generation. The world's infatuation with the biggest star in UFC continues to grow after another seismic knockout. Ref. Source 1y

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Aug, 2015 - 3:01am / Post ID: #

Ronda Rousey

This woman is awesome! What an amazing ax kick! She's an inspiration to all. smile.gif As a fellow martial Artist, I am just in awe of her determination and passion.

Post Date: 14th Aug, 2015 - 11:08am / Post ID: #

Ronda Rousey Movies Music Fashion & Sports

'Rowdy' Rousey is filthy rich

UFC fighter Ronda Rousey makes a living out of beating people up. Now it's been revealed just how good of a living that is. Ref. Source 3p

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Ronda Rousey

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,