FAQ & Comments For Forum Gallery

Faq Comments Forum Gallery - International Forum Gallery - Posted: 8th Mar, 2016 - 3:34pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 1 44 99 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

How To Upload Uploading Tips, questions and support related to using the Forum Gallery Board can be placed here. Photos should be of you or those to whom you have been granted permission to share.
Post Date: 11th Mar, 2012 - 6:42pm / Post ID: #

JB
Admin
(+)

About Forum Gallery

I am moving the original script that ran our Forum Gallery to here, the regular Boards, and establishing the Forum Gallery Board. ALL Members will be able to Upload their Photos regardless of Membership status.

Rules

1. All Uploads must be approved first before being made public.
2. Photos should be of your own and not someone's
3. If you are showing a photo of yourself then just show you and not others (such as a group photo) as they may not appreciate having their photo online.

Sizes

1. Keep your photo in .JPG format
2. It should not be bigger than 600x600 pixels
3. It should not be larger than 70kb

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Oct, 2012 - 1:13am / Post ID: #

FairMaiden
Diamond
(+)

Gallery Forum Comments and FAQ

I love that thumbnails were added to the threads, it looks more like a gallery now! Is there a reason our avatars don't show?

Post Date: 28th Apr, 2013 - 3:06pm / Post ID: #

JB
Admin
(+)

FAQ & Comments For Forum Gallery Gallery Forum International

Posting Without An Image

Please not that if you are making a New Topic here it means that you want to Upload an image. If you attempt to post a New Topic with no image attached then the system will stop you.

Also, ensure that if you press the [Back] button on your browser that the Upload field is not clear as some Browsers do this for security reasons. If it is clear you will need to select your Image again for Upload.

Post Date: 13th May, 2013 - 8:20pm / Post ID: #

JB
Admin
(+)

Funny how this goes... I recently added some photos of Pizzas I made: Members are giving more comments over food (in this case "Pizza") than they are about photos of real people. I guess you can't feel hungry watching faces. lol

Post Date: 8th Jul, 2013 - 9:40pm / Post ID: #

JB
Admin
(+)

Reply With Attachment

Added in code so that if you Reply with an attachment in a Thread it will need to be approved first before being made public. This helps two things:

1. We want to insure the image is 'safe' for public viewing as is done with new Topics.
2. We want to insure the image is a follow-on to the original gallery image.

Post Date: 19th Jun, 2014 - 7:15pm / Post ID: #

JB
Admin
(+)

Fashion Models Added

We are merging one of our sites that had registered Model Profiles to here. Fashion Models can continue to add their best photos to the Gallery but actuall Discussion about Fashion / Modeling goes in the [+] Fashion, Photography, & Modeling Board.

Post Date: 8th Mar, 2016 - 3:34pm / Post ID: #

Hunter
Premium
(+)

FAQ & Comments Forum Gallery

Not speaking for myself because I'm generally camera shy but is there a reason there aren't more people sharing their photos? I love to see a real face matched with a post.

Guest please SHARE: "FAQ & Comments For Forum Gallery" on:

Sponsored Links:

Topics like "FAQ & Comments For Forum Gallery" may just be one of many, do use the Search to find more
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: FAQ & Comments For Forum Gallery

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy and Disclaimer pages.

Latest Topics

World Cup

Key: Background for Upgraded Members
Updated every 5 minutes See More

Latest Member Intro

Newest Members

Updated every: 31 minutes

Highlights

Russia FIFA World Cup 2018: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By JB 5 Hours Ago
Global Warming: Natural Or Man-made?: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By News 2.5 Days Ago
Donald Trump: Can you see him as the next President of one of the most powerful countries in the world, the United States of America? By News 3.4 Days Ago
2018 Football World Cup Forum Contest: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By KNtoran 3.9 Days Ago
The Trump Immigration Wall: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By News 2nd Jun, 2018 - 12:21am
Russia vs USA: Will there be a World War over the expansion of Russia? By News 8th May, 2018 - 12:12pm
Bulletproof Backpacks: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Champion 24th Mar, 2018 - 7:36pm
Nikolas Cruz: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Comstat 10th Mar, 2018 - 3:52pm
Men In Uniform - Authorized Excessive Violence: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By KNtoran 7th Feb, 2018 - 12:03am
Atheists Not To Be Feared!: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Gknightbc 18th Nov, 2017 - 5:34pm
Wide Screen Columns: Now your screen is not as empty as before. What are your thoughts about this new feature in the Community? By JB 14th Oct, 2017 - 12:32am
Offensive Trademarks: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 20th Jun, 2017 - 4:16pm

Updated every: 14 minutes