Vincenzo Photo Entitled: Elephant Show

Image Added: 16-Jan 09, 10:36 AM | Comments Below: 2 | Times Viewed: 146

Photo Description: Elephant Just Chillin in the Heat

Elephant Show
Elephant Show (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
14th Mar, 2012 - 3:50pm / Post ID: #

Show Elephant

Elephant Show: Is this photo staged or the elephant is actually resting?

14th Mar, 2012 - 3:50pm / Post ID: #

Elephant Show Gallery Forum International

No, the elephant was trained to sit down. This elephant also could play basketball, kick a soccer ball, stand on its front legs and stand on its rear legs. It also gave me a massage.

20th Mar, 2012 - 11:44pm / Post ID: #

Show Elephant

I've seen elephants used in Asia and they look like abused depressed animals. I don't know if its the case with this elephant but I kind of think they were just meant to be left alone in the wild and not domesticated in any way.

1st May, 2012 - 5:53pm / Post ID: #

Show Elephant

That's very cool to make a Elephant do different tricks maybe one day I will make my own show and teach other animals other tricks.

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 1st May, 2012 - 6:15pm

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Elephant Show

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,