Jackass (the Movie)

Jackass The Movie - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 14th Jun, 2004 - 10:40am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 9th Jun, 2004 - 6:56am / Post ID: #

Jackass (the Movie)
A Friend

Jackass (the Movie)

Just the other day there were some Marines watching Jackass. They were laughing there heads off at this crap ! I could only watch like two scenes and I had to go. I seen nothing funny about these idiot's. They had an article in the newspaper about kids almost killing themself , trying to imitate these childish antics. Have any of you seen this movie ?

Sponsored Links:
9th Jun, 2004 - 3:08pm / Post ID: #

Movie the Jackass

I have seen it darius, and I have to admit, one time through was enough for me. I previously had seen some of the shows on MTV, and went to see the movie with a friend who loves the show. The problem I had with the movie was that the stunts were so painful to watch that it wasnt funny. Physical comedy is one thing, but torture is a whole other world. I was getting ready for one of these guys to seriously hurt themselves or die at anytime, because of how severe the stunts were, if they can be called stunts.

Post Date: 10th Jun, 2004 - 4:50am / Post ID: #

Jackass (the Movie)
A Friend

Jackass (the Movie) Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Yeah, i've seen it and its sequal. My fiance thinks its hilarious. I think it was funny the first time, just to see how dumb those guys are and say "thank god, now there is evidence there are dumber people out there than in my hometown." But is is deffinetly a one-time movie. There is some stuff in it that is absolutely digusting and very lacking in taste, but the extreme stuff and their skateboarding is pretty cool. But on a scale of 1-10, I would have to give it a 2=just bearable, a tad funny, but pretty disgusting.

Post Date: 14th Jun, 2004 - 10:40am / Post ID: #

Jackass (the Movie)
A Friend

Movie the Jackass

I've watched it a ton of times and I love it! I've seen all the shows on MTV as well. I've always been a fan of watching people act like idiots on camera. hehe. biggrin.gif

> TOPIC: Jackass (the Movie)

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,