How I Spent My Birthday Money

How Spent Birthday Money - International Forum Gallery - Posted: 14th Mar, 2012 - 10:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

How,Spent,Birthday Money
14th Mar, 2012 - 10:22pm / Post ID: #

FarSeer Photo Entitled: How I Spent My Birthday Money

Image Added: 10-Oct 07, 11:53 AM

Photo Description: This is a 25-pound albino python my daughter had her picture taken with at the county fair on her 10th birthday.

How I Spent My Birthday Money (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
14th Mar, 2012 - 10:22pm / Post ID: #

Money Birthday Spent How

That is a cool picture! That snake makes a good scarf don't you think? wink.gif

14th Mar, 2012 - 10:23pm / Post ID: #

How I Spent My Birthday Money Gallery Forum International

Is she fearless or what? She says "Thank you, JB!"

14th Mar, 2012 - 10:24pm / Post ID: #

Money Birthday Spent How

Oh my gosh, she is soooo CUTE! She is a little "Roz"! She's adorable! Funny enough, when you talk about her I always picture a much younger kid. She is looking like a little Miss already!

Felipe just saw the picture and I asked him "what is she holding on her hands?" He looked at the picture carefully and said "A snake toy!" I said "No, that's a real snake!". He started saying "Nah, cannot be!". Laugh.gif He does not believe me...still asking if the snake is real.

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: How I Spent My Birthday Money

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,