Auroris Introduction

Auroris Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 13th Dec, 2004 - 11:19pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Long time member and helper, though not active
Post Date: 19th Jun, 2004 - 8:47pm / Post ID: #

Auroris Introduction
A Friend

Auroris Introduction

I'm Stephen, I'm an LDS in the boonies of Alberta, Canada. I like gaming, programming and reading science fiction / fantasy.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Jun, 2004 - 8:50pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Auroris

Thanks for posting your introduction message.

The best way to become integrated into our community is to post messages. Remember, you are one user out of hundreds of members. If anyone is going to 'see' you then they need to read your posts. Posts are messages you leave on the various boards we have here. Select 'Home' or 'Site Map' from the top menu, it will load a page full of different boards. Select a board that is interesting for you and then a message within that board to reply to... share your thoughts and already people will get to know you after your first post. If you are constructive then other members will reply and thus a discussion becomes apparent.

Sounds confussing? Click on 'Help' in top menu or go to the FAQ Board to get all of this explained in vivid detail. The whole idea is to explore! Do not wait on others to do it for you, this is the internet, you have to use the mouse, we cannot do it for you... enjoy!

Post Date: 19th Jun, 2004 - 8:52pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,037
Flag Posts: 51,694
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,594.00 FP
Charm: 394

Auroris Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome back Auroris, hope you enjoy our new features. If you are good then you can challenge me in the Arcade, many have tried, but I am still the champ (in all humility of course) wink.gif

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 20th Jun, 2004 - 5:49am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.2%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Introduction Auroris

Welcome to the Forum, auroris! We're glad to have you here. (Did JB say "welcome back"??) Thanks for updating your profile. Check out our enhanced features and expanded topics -- and our growing community! We welcome your participation here.

Welcome, and enjoy!
Roz

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
Post Date: 20th Jun, 2004 - 11:01am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Introduction Auroris

(Did JB say "welcome back"??)

Yes, he used to be a member when we had YaBB and was deleted for in activity. Now he is back since the change wink.gif

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Post Date: 21st Jun, 2004 - 3:36pm / Post ID: #

Auroris Introduction
A Friend

Auroris Introduction

Thanks! It's good to be back smile.gif I wonder if that means I'll be more active on the forum in the future? Especially now that it loads faster biggrin.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Jun, 2004 - 8:23pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Auroris Introduction

If you think the red default skin is fast try the dial-up users - it is super speedy even on dial-up. Note: it does not have all the features of the red skin though wink.gif

Blog Read My Blog
Post Date: 13th Dec, 2004 - 11:19pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Auroris Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

Auroris, thanks very much for your donation. Your account has been upgraded to Premium status and you can now use the added features. Take a look at the comparison page to see what is available to you. Have fun!

Blog Read My Blog
+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Auroris Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,