Happy Father's Day - Page 3 of 8

Here is wishing all our Fathers and potential - Page 3 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 17th Jun, 2012 - 1:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (8) »
To all the Fathers out there.
19th Jun, 2010 - 1:58pm / Post ID: #

Happy Father's Day - Page 3

Happy Father's Day

To all the Fathers who will actually read and acknowledge this I wish you well tomorrow on your special day. Please do tell us what your Father's Day was like here.

Sponsored Links:
19th Jun, 2010 - 9:06pm / Post ID: #

Day Fathers Happy

I want to wish all the fathers on thissite a very happy day tomorrow for Father's Day.

20th Jun, 2010 - 5:57am / Post ID: #

Happy Father's Day Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Father's are so important ~ I can't tell you how much I appreciate hearing about what the dads here are doing with their families. Keep up the good work!

Happy Father's Day to all our great dads here! I don't have a dad this year, so I'll be spending it with my mother. But we'll have a nice day together smile.gif

20th Jun, 2010 - 12:51pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Day Fathers Happy

Happy Father's Day for all the fathers here I hope you guys enjoy your day with your lil ones and appreciate their time with them.

20th Jun, 2010 - 8:49pm / Post ID: #

Day Fathers Happy

Happy Father's day to all those great Dads!
I hope you enjoy your day and get plenty of pampering!

24th Jun, 2010 - 12:35am / Post ID: #

Happy Father's Day

Father's Day for me was relatively quiet or at least what you can call quiet with special needs children. Felipe made a card for me with reverse colors of our national flag, not sure why.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Jun, 2010 - 2:53am / Post ID: #

Happy Father's Day
A Friend

Happy Father's Day - Page 3

My fathers dad was real nice. I got a card signed by all the kids and a movie to watch. I did not do much all day and relaxed for a change. smile.gif

17th Jun, 2012 - 1:56pm / Post ID: #

Happy Father's Day Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 3

Here is wishing all our Fathers and potential Fathers within the Community a very happy Father's Day. Please tell us about your day.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (8) »

> TOPIC: Happy Father's Day

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,