Happy Father's Day - Page 7 of 8

I am relaxing this day and watching the matches - Page 7 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 17th Jun, 2018 - 6:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 8 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 
To all the Fathers out there.
18th Jun, 2017 - 10:10am / Post ID: #

Happy Father's Day - Page 7

Happy Father's Day - 18 June 2017. I was passing through the city yesterday and overheard a man saying something to the effect that when its Mother's Day everyone wishes the women a "Happy Mother's Day" but when its Father's Day they do not say anything. Father's Day isn't as big a deal as Mother's Day and for obvious reasons nevertheless I hope your Father's Day is just as grand because its all about you and your family.

Sponsored Links:
18th Jun, 2017 - 11:59am / Post ID: #

Day Fathers Happy

Happy Father's Day to all the wonderful men of this forum. I will try to ease up my taunts at least for today so you guys get a break. Have a good time with your family *wink*.

18th Jun, 2017 - 4:12pm / Post ID: #

Happy Father's Day Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Have a grand time with your young ones. They say its Father's Day but I'm busy doing stuff for everyone at home, go figure *wink*.

Post Date: 18th Jun, 2017 - 4:43pm / Post ID: #

Happy Father's Day
A Friend

Page 7 Day Fathers Happy

Yes Fathers day is a day of relaxation and celebrating being a father. I am using this day to help some important people in my life and I know they will love it *smile*.

19th Jun, 2017 - 1:04am / Post ID: #

Day Fathers Happy

Fathers day in Australia is in September. I agree that there is not as much hoopla around fathers day as there is around mother's day. I find that very disappointing and negative in such a apparent progressive world.

Having said that, HAPPY FATHERS DAY to everyone on this forum!

Reconcile Edited: jchampers on 19th Jun, 2017 - 1:05am

Post Date: 19th Jun, 2017 - 2:32am / Post ID: #

Happy Father's Day
A Friend

Happy Father's Day

Happy Fathers Day to all the fathers here. I hope you all had wonderful days!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Jun, 2018 - 6:00pm / Post ID: #

Happy Father's Day - Page 7

All the excitement of the Russia FIFA World Cup 2018 made me forget to wish all our honorable fathers a "Happy Father's Day!" Enjoy it and if you are watching the Cup like I am then may your best team win.

Post Date: 17th Jun, 2018 - 6:28pm / Post ID: #

Happy Father's Day
A Friend

Happy Father's Day Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 7

I am relaxing this day and watching the matches as I can. I will be staying home and enjoying a nice quiet day as no one else is here to cause noise.

I hope all the other dads out there have a very nice and happy fathers day.

+  « First of 8 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 

> TOPIC: Happy Father's Day

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,