Happy Father's Day - Page 2 of 8

Here is wishing all the Fathers and potential - Page 2 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 20th Jun, 2009 - 7:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (8) »
To all the Fathers out there.
19th Jun, 2005 - 11:15pm / Post ID: #

Happy Father's Day - Page 2

A Happy Father's Day to all our faithful Fathers within the Community. As for me the day has been relatively under the weather both because I am ill, the day is cold and cloudy and we had an incident with Sol's Grandmother. Nothing to rave about.

Sponsored Links:
17th Jun, 2006 - 11:14pm / Post ID: #

Day Fathers Happy

Happy Father's Day

To all Fathers celebrating at this time I say to you 'Happy Father's Day!'

18th Jun, 2006 - 7:07pm / Post ID: #

Happy Father's Day Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I hope you Dad's celebrating today all have a great day, and quality time spent with your family, with plenty of pampering thrown in too!
Enjoy yourselves!

Post Date: 20th Jun, 2006 - 7:17am / Post ID: #

Happy Father's Day
A Friend

Page 2 Day Fathers Happy

I had a wonderful fathers day! My wife and kids got me a new playstation, and my parents came over for dinner. I got my dad the "Pink Panther" box set of DVD's and he could not have been more excited about getting a present, he loves Peter Sellars.

18th Jun, 2007 - 10:59am / Post ID: #

Day Fathers Happy

Here is hoping that Father's Day was a good one for all you Fathers out there.

11th Jun, 2008 - 6:48pm / Post ID: #

Happy Father's Day

I'm still thinking about what to do for Father's Day for my dad. I'm an alright cook so I may whip up something since he has a sweet tooth.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Jun, 2009 - 7:21pm / Post ID: #

Happy Father's Day - Page 2

Happy fathers day to all and I think you are right on the money Krusten cook away!

Others may disagree but for me and most fathers I now it is just s simple card or call we look for and spending our day with you! SO I hope that helps.

20th Jun, 2009 - 7:12pm / Post ID: #

Happy Father's Day Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 2

Here is wishing all the Fathers and potential Fathers of our Community a very Happy Father's day.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (8) »

> TOPIC: Happy Father's Day

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,