Caribbean House

Caribbean House - International Forum Gallery - Posted: 23rd Oct, 2012 - 11:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Caribbean House
15th Mar, 2012 - 12:24am / Post ID: #

Caribbean House

JB Photo Entitled: Caribbean House

Image Added: 16-Apr 07, 4:25 PM

Photo Description: Recently, I was having a Discussion in the Home Improvement Board with Krakyn and we were discussing the differences between North American and Caribbean building practices. I thought I would post a pic here of a well kept Caribbean home (now used commercially).

Caribbean House
Caribbean House (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
23rd Oct, 2012 - 11:04pm / Post ID: #

House Caribbean

Another more modern design of a Caribbean designed home:

Caribbean House
Caribbean House (Hover)

23rd Oct, 2012 - 11:14pm / Post ID: #

Caribbean House Gallery Forum International

These Caribbean houses sure look fancy to me! I am sure those types of houses is super duper expensive in Trinidad!

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Caribbean House

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,