A Political Message Anti-war

A Political Message Anti-war - International Forum Gallery - Posted: 17th Sep, 2012 - 12:05am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

15th Mar, 2012 - 12:48am / Post ID: #

JB Photo Entitled: A Political Message

Image Added: 10-Jun 11, 12:16 PM | Comments Below: 0 | Times Viewed: 17

Photo Description: Someone thought that this will be a good way to inform others about the negativity of war. What do you think about it?

A Political Message Anti-war (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
3rd Apr, 2012 - 4:16pm / Post ID: #

Anti-war Message Political A

That reminds me of the common saying "What goes around come around" and that is what war is... From the time the first shot is fired there are a million others ready to take up their guns and start fighting. There are never winners in war... Well that's just my opinion. Good way of getting the message out there.

Post Date: 11th Sep, 2012 - 3:38am / Post ID: #

A Friend

A Political Message Anti-war Gallery Forum International

I like it. Very creative and it gets the point across.

One of the most incredible wake up call/ anti-war messages I have ever scene was in this video production of Tool's song 'Right In Two' with a voice over edit in of Carl Sagan's Pale Blue Dot speech from Cosmos.
[..]

17th Sep, 2012 - 12:05am / Post ID: #

Anti-war Message Political A

That is creative but you need the right sized pole for that or the message will be lost so that's the weakness of it. No more troops in Iraq thank goodness!

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: A Political Message Anti-war

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,