Disturbing Crime

Disturbing Crime - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 1st Feb, 2005 - 12:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 21st Jun, 2004 - 10:48am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Disturbing Crime

BODIES IN LAKE IDENTIFIED AS FATHER AND TWO SONS

A father and two sons missing from Chicago for more than a month were
identified Sunday as the bodies that washed ashore on Lake Michigan bound
together by nylon rope and tied to bags filled with sand.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2004/US/Midwest/06/20/b...d.ap/index.html

Sponsored Links:
7th Aug, 2004 - 1:53pm / Post ID: #

Crime Disturbing

I could not find the link to this story anymore, but it is suspicious the way they were found; tied to bags filled with sand. Makes you think there was some sort of vendetta behind the killings; like the father owed money to someone, who then kills him and his sons as payment. Was there ever any followup to this?

International Level: Envoy / Political Participation: 241 ActivistPoliticianEnvoy 24.1%

31st Jan, 2005 - 9:10am / Post ID: #

Disturbing Crime History & Civil Business Politics

The father was definitely in the wrong business or had betrayed someone that was very dangerous. It is sad that the children mostly likely had to pay for this crime as dearly as the father.

Vincenzo

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

Post Date: 31st Jan, 2005 - 8:52pm / Post ID: #

Disturbing Crime
A Friend

Crime Disturbing

After reading the replies here, I found it hard to believe that this could be work related, although it was and is a possibility. I felt that it was more likely that someone who was a member of his family or a 'friend' would do something like this. After doing some research on this topic, here is what I found. I am providing another link about this terrible tragedy, since it sounds like I'm not the only one who couldn't bring up the story from the first post.

https://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/06/22/...ain625259.shtml

Apparently, this crime is believed to be a double murder/suicide. This makes me sick to my stomach and very sad, though I feel this way whether this theory is true or not. However, if it is true, why would anyone think that it is not only ok, but expedient for them to do away with their children? I have plenty of ideas and have read about this type of crime before, but it is such a waste and a tragedy that could have been avoided. I am not talking about what someone else could have done, I am talking about this father seeking desperately needed help, even if it meant going to a police station and saying, "Look. This is how I'm feeling and this is what I am thinking of doing." No matter what consequences could follow, it is far better than taking his sons lives. It is hard for me to understand this situation, even though I have a good understanding of mental illness. There comes a point when even a mentally ill person (at least some of them) should be able to recognize when their thoughts and feelings are getting out of control and especially if they are leaning towards harming themselves or someone else. This man seemed fine enough to the other people in his life that he sounds to me like he had the capability of stopping himself before his impulses took over and should have heeded the warning signs within himself before he could no longer control his actions. I tried to find a follow-up to the story to see if any new information came out of the investigation, but it looks like this is still where things stand. I am sorry for those two boys who were robbed of their life, and even though what this man did is evil in my eyes, I even have a little compassion for him if he was in that much pain.

Post Date: 1st Feb, 2005 - 12:33pm / Post ID: #

Disturbing Crime
A Friend

Crime Disturbing

Wow, I cant believe Im reading that it was a believed murder/suicide! Can a man truly do this to his own blood? I am in shock even as I ponder this story, I don't know anything to say about it. I don't think I have ever heard something so horrid. I hate to say it, but I really hope some information comes out that this was a vendetta killing or something like it. It would be easier to accept that this was done by someone else then by the father.

1st Feb, 2005 - 12:49pm / Post ID: #

Disturbing Crime

I have strong doubts concerning the death of these two individuals. If someone wants to kill themselves, I do not think they would choose such a method, but again I do not know. It seems to me that it was a murder but they (the killers) wanted to cover it up as suicide.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Disturbing Crime

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,