Superman

Superman - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 13th Feb, 2006 - 5:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Faster than a speeding bullet, stronger than a locomotive, most handsome superhero, most wise, most powerful? What are your thoughts?
Post Date: 21st Jun, 2004 - 5:43pm / Post ID: #

Superman

Superman - the Comic Book Character

Superman - the strongest, the fastest, the best of the lot? Probably the most popular superhero ever created Superman has a long history. If you ever wanted the original stats on him check this web site:
Re. https://www.novanotes.com/specul/strong.htm

Superman
Superman (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Jun, 2004 - 12:10am / Post ID: #

Superman
A Friend

Superman

I don't consider Superman as the most powerful of them all, but I still like him. He is very wise making him a good leader of the JLA. He can't however intimidate someone so Batman always does it. (I love that ephisode =P)

14th Oct, 2004 - 7:09pm / Post ID: #

Superman Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

There is something interesting brought up in the series of Smallville that I wonder if it is relevant to the comics. In Episode 3:6 Clark finds out that his father Jor-El came their before him, yes, came to earth and that the reason Clark ended up on the Kent farm was because of a deal made by Grandfather Kent to Jor-Ell. Here is one account of the history of Superman's father:
https://theages.superman.ws/Encyclopaedia/jor-el.php

The other thing that seems to be interesting is because of this point of view it means that Kryptonians grow at the same rate as humans? So a five year old Kryptonian will look just like a five year old Earthling.

Post Date: 3rd Nov, 2004 - 4:42pm / Post ID: #

Superman
A Friend

Superman

Superman has alway been one of my favorite hero. I don't consider him the most powerful but he is the greatest. Just a little note a don't consider smallville tv serie a good representation of superman.

3rd Nov, 2004 - 4:53pm / Post ID: #

Superman

I hate Superman! At least in the comics... They showed him as almighty and a bit emotionless, which is hard for us to connect with him.

But I like Spiderman... wink.gif

Post Date: 5th Jul, 2005 - 1:05pm / Post ID: #

Superman
A Friend

Superman

I never liked superman! I'll tell you why his life always seemed a bit to perfect he had the job the girl the nice life it made him really hard to connect with! unlike spiderman who was a bit more human and had a bit of a sense of humour! the other thing about superman.... you cant kill him, I mean apart from the whole kryptonite thing and where do the bad guys keep getting that from anyway? if a bad guy doesn't have a chance of beating the good guy it just makes it boring so superman no, give me x men anyday!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Aug, 2005 - 10:33pm / Post ID: #

Superman

All these Superman haters *tisk*, although Superman is very powerful don't you find it odd that all it takes is some pieces or rock to make him instantly weak? I do not think he is as all powerful as everyone makes him out to be, I think it is just that he gets a lot of assistance. In fact in recent years Superman has been made out to be even weaker and now needs a breather mask just to go into space.

13th Feb, 2006 - 5:22pm / Post ID: #

Superman Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews

Superman is a great character. They just made him too strong to begin with, then they realized what they did so they had kryptonite rob him of his powers. Originally, there was only one rock that hit the rocket and stuck, but now everybody and his brother has a piece. That was starting to lose readers so now they have had to make him weaker. But instead of making him weaker they are making him look old.

Here's an interesting little rumor. The originally Superman was supposed to be a bad guy, they even had a cover showing him smashing a car into a building. But, I guess they scratched that one and created the Superman we all know.

Message Edited!
Persephone: Please use spell checker before posting.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Superman

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,