Seth Playing Basketball

Seth Playing Basketball - International Forum Gallery - Posted: 17th Mar, 2012 - 3:02pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Seth Playing Basketball
16th Mar, 2012 - 1:26pm / Post ID: #

Seth Playing Basketball

Seth Playing Basketball

The baby boy of the family is not so 'baby' anymore, he will be 4 soon. I took this while he was playing basketball in an indoor Mc Donald's playroom.

Seth Playing Basketball
Seth Playing Basketball (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
16th Mar, 2012 - 3:12pm / Post ID: #

Basketball Playing Seth

Seth is a cutie and he is handling that basketball like a pro. I hope his dad can teach him how to do a slam dunk some day.

17th Mar, 2012 - 3:02pm / Post ID: #

Seth Playing Basketball Gallery Forum International

He is cute and can also be a terror to deal with at times. The funny thing is when I showed him this photo he does not see it as himself and says his brother's name instead.

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Seth Playing Basketball

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,