Redcloud Introduction

Redcloud Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 1st Aug, 2013 - 9:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Closed
Post Date: 1st Aug, 2013 - 5:27pm / Post ID: #

Redcloud Introduction
A Friend

Redcloud Introduction

Hey, just interested in seeing if play-and-post Role-playing Game is for me. I never tried it before. I don't have any clue how it works, relative to traditional pen and paper tabletop gaming. Very intrigued. I have been into fantasy since discovering RE Howard when I was 11. Started Dungeons & Dragons in the early 80s with Keep on the Borderlands. I haven't played much since then, although I have stayed abreast of the industry.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Aug, 2013 - 5:30pm / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Redcloud

Welcome Ta Ye Ole' Forum!

So, Ye be seeking Adventure eh? Ye be one after meh own heart. Meh mates have cut down several dragons in times past and we be always in serious need of an extra hand fer deeper darker dungeons of brilliant gold. Friend, get ready, cause we got to test yer abilities.

We be havin' two, count em' two types of Medieval Play By Post here:

Here's the FIRST one: If ye be looking to get started with Dungeons & Dragons Play by Post then D&D Start Guide. Dungeons & Dragons here allows you to start participating immediately once thy character is approved by the Dungeon Master.

Here's the SECOND but no less important one: If ye be looking to join 'The World of Medieval' (Custom Play by Post) then thou needest a minimum of 30 Constructive Posts within this here Community. Thy posts should be within the Rules or they will be deleted. To make up thy 30 Posts ye may add input anywhere in the Community (Posts made in the Member Wars and Introduction Boards are not counted). Perhaps the Board, Card, & RP Game Reviews is a good place to start. Keep thy level of activity at 75% too, we be need'n active adventurers here not those that sit and play with child toys. Get started, select a Board, a Topic and then share thy views until ye have yer 30 Posts** under thy belt then return here and request RPGer Status.

** Your 30 Posts should come from the Core Boards and NOT: Welcome, Member Wars or Jokes Boards.

Alas there is a THIRD but that is fer dem science fiction folks, see Future Earth

These links may also be proven useful to such dragon slayers as thyself:

Read --> What is Constructive Posting? | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ | RPG Listing page.

Post Date: 1st Aug, 2013 - 7:26pm / Post ID: #

Redcloud Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Redcloud! You are supposed to post characters you want created within the Dungeon Master's character creation thread. You posted a Character entitled: "New Character: Crixicus The Monk" Which Dungeon Master was that for? I will move to the appropriate thread.

You may want to have a read of How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?, this might help you understand what is required / where everything goes.

Post Date: 1st Aug, 2013 - 8:42pm / Post ID: #

Redcloud Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Redcloud

[..] Sorry!

Please post in Bruconero's Dungeons & Dragons thread for character creation. I tried to post a url to the thread, but it wouldn't let me send this way.

Thanks!

Post Date: 1st Aug, 2013 - 8:51pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Redcloud

Redcloud, you need to slow down a bit.

Bruconero's thread is closed for a reason, because he is not taking on new characters, you can't force a character in by posting a new thread about it.

You can either choose Pathfinder or Advance Dungeons & Dragons 2nd Edition, those are the current games open in the Member Wars board, however you may want to look over the link I gave you.

You can't post links here, I guess you did not do the required reading: Constructive Posting Policy before you joined.

Post Date: 1st Aug, 2013 - 9:06pm / Post ID: #

Redcloud Introduction
A Friend

Redcloud Introduction

Sorry. I see now that it says Closed up top. I didn't realize that was possible! I'll look over the other threads. Thanks!

Also, can you send me back the content in the thread I tried to post? The little [back story] I created is in there.
Thanks!

Edited Message Edited...
Persephone: Please edit your Post rather than double Post or collect all your thoughts together first before Posting. Regular Members have 30 minutes to edit their Posts. See Constructive Posting Policy.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st Aug, 2013 - 9:13pm / Post ID: #

Redcloud Introduction

Redcloud, I will make arrangements for that to be sent to your Email, however if you do not read up on the Constructive Posting Policy you will find your posts deleted or moderated (As above) quite a bit as the moderators here are very strict.

Post Date: 1st Aug, 2013 - 9:18pm / Post ID: #

Redcloud Introduction
A Friend

Redcloud Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

Thanks for the tip. I read over the Constructive Posting Policy (For the second time). All is well, from my end. They seem designed to engender respectful and efficient communication (All of which I support). Anyway, I'll take another look to see if I've missed anything.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Redcloud Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,