Biker Love?

Biker Love - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 11th Jul, 2004 - 9:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 22nd Jun, 2004 - 2:37pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Biker Love?

BIKERS EVOKE LOVE, LOATHING

The rumble can be heard blocks before the parade of Harley-Davidson riders decked out in black leather and attitude roar two-by-two into a quiet Payson neighborhood.
Ref. https://deseretnews.com/dn/view/1%2C1249%2C...71957%2C00.html

Sponsored Links:
11th Jul, 2004 - 8:51pm / Post ID: #

Love Biker

I remember them riding through our neighborhood one time when we lived in Provo. It was very impressive.

Post Date: 11th Jul, 2004 - 9:54pm / Post ID: #

Biker Love?
A Friend

Biker Love? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Twice a year bikers come through here, Waldport Oregon. - Hwy 101. Enroute to the Rhododendron Festival (Rhodey Run) in Florence OR and then enroute to the Sturgis, South Dakota Biker Run. I love the vibrations of all those bikes! Love to see the Red Neck Locals eyes get huge and then they slam their doors. biggrin.gif

When I owned a Tavern in town, we were so busy with all of the bikers. Never had a lick of trouble with any of them either. It was the locals who gave us the problems. Always there was at least one local yokel who had to show off and be tougher and meaner than the meanest of the bikers.

What I loved was the bikers would tell the yokel to meet them at the beach at 3 am and they would fight it out. Then the biker would not show, leaving the yokel to cool his heels there on the beach. It was especially funny if the tide was coming in!! Sobered them up real fast.

> TOPIC: Biker Love?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,