Hot Air Balloon Crashes - Page 2 of 2

Australians in Egypt air balloon crash. AUSTRALIANS - Page 2 - Transportation - Cars, Boats, Planes - Posted: 7th Jan, 2018 - 1:08am

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 4 43 70 Why Join Help
Support Future Terra II Project
+  1 2 
Top  Hot Air Balloon Crashes
Post Date: 31st Jul, 2016 - 7:25pm / Post ID: #

Member Author
[?] CPosts: 291
Avg: 2.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 51.8%
[+] Gain: 2,457.48 FP
Charm: 25

Hot Air Balloon Crashes - Page 2

I don't mind planes either because there are chances the pilot can glide it down but a hot air balloon has nothing to save you but I think as a safety precaution everyone should be fitted with some sort of small parachute so at least they have a chance to live through it.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Aug, 2016 - 11:20am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Crashes Balloon Air Hot

Deadly hot air balloon crash raises questions

NTSB urged the Federal Aviation Administration two years ago to tighten regulations. Ref. Source 6n.

Post Date: 2nd Aug, 2016 - 1:15pm / Post ID: #

Member Graced
[?] CPosts: 106
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 3.0%
[+] Gain: 130.33 FP
Charm: 1

Hot Air Balloon Crashes Planes & Boats Cars Transportation

Talking about the Texas crash. Authorities said that it stuck power lines, caught a fire and then crashed. Now here is the thing, the handler had a history of DUIs and even spent time in prison. If the passengers knew that beforehand would they have gone up?

Post Date: 2nd Aug, 2016 - 10:48pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Diplomat
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 15,406
Avg: 7.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 9,234.01 FP
Charm: 390

Page 2 Crashes Balloon Air Hot

That is the big question now. Was the pilot drunk or impaired due to alcohol? I know that high power lines are easy to spot and just as easy to avoid unless there is some other circumstance. I heard someone mention something about fog. Did the pilot not see the lines until it was too late? Lots of questions but not many answers yet.

Post Date: 3rd Aug, 2016 - 2:28am / Post ID: #

Premium + Author
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 814
Avg: 5.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 1,226.54 FP
Charm: 140

Crashes Balloon Air Hot

I really dislike when the media discloses about someone's background like this. If he had a prior history of unsafe balloon handling then that would be relevant. His past dui history has nothing to do with this crash unless he was under the influence when this happened. The poor man is dead. Why bring that out before they even know if it had bearing. His family is already grieving along with all the other families.

Attached Image Edited: Kyrroeth on 3rd Aug, 2016 - 2:30am

Post Date: 16th Aug, 2016 - 5:32pm / Post ID: #

Member Graced
[?] CPosts: 101
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 1.1%
[+] Gain: 82.79 FP
Charm: 0

Hot Air Balloon Crashes

Mankind wasn't mean to fly like a bird. If someone asked me… would you entrust your life to the wind? I would say "No!" So then why would someone say yes and go up in a hot air balloon?

Post Date: 7th Jan, 2018 - 1:08am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 2 Hot Air Balloon Crashes

Australians in Egypt air balloon crash. AUSTRALIANS are confirmed to have been involved in a hot air balloon crash in Egypt which killed at least one person and injured dozens of others. Source 2f.

Post Date: Fri Aug 17, 2018 - 17:36:27 GMT / Post ID: #

History

We rest Hot Air Balloon Crashes to share caption from yesteryear:
HistoricToday is: 17th August (GMT), in history on the 17th of August, 1896 AD the following event happened:
George Washington Carmack discoveres gold in Klondike region of Yukon

Guest please SHARE: "Hot Air Balloon Crashes" on:

+  1 2 
Sponsored Links:

Do you have any Hot Air Balloon Crashes Tips
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Hot Air Balloon Crashes

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy and Disclaimer pages.

Future Terra II

Automated system to Role-play. No worries about Rules, Dice or updating your Character Sheet, they are taken care of for you. Just immerse in pure Role-playing.
Become A Backer!

See More

Highlights

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion: Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com By Krusten 2 Day(s) Ago Discuss It!
Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice?: Homosexual behavior stems from the mind or genetics? By JoePublic 2.1 Days Ago Discuss It!
Is Manipulating Someone An Evil Practice?: Manipulate By Krusten 2.9 Days Ago Discuss It!
Global Climate Change: Top  Global Climate Change World EcoSystem - Biodiversity Changes - Who is on board and who isn By News 28th Jul, 2018 - 2:42pm Discuss It!
Directly Meeting With Aliens: Discuss  Directly Meeting With Aliens Why haven't we as a collective earth met with aliens yet? By Blogger 2nd Jul, 2018 - 12:01am Discuss It!
USA Teachers Carrying Guns: Top  USA Teachers Carrying Guns An idea to have teachers who want to carry guns to school undergo some level of police training will be left up to local school districts and police departments. By Swell 21st May, 2018 - 5:16am Discuss It!
Depression: Best of  Depression Treatment for Depression By News 11th May, 2018 - 4:57am Discuss It!
ISIS - ISIL: Discuss  ISIS Ultra radical and violent Islamist group that even rivals Al Qaeda By Opinion 26th Apr, 2018 - 7:20am Discuss It!
Difference Between Love & Lust: How do I know if I am in love or in lust? By Paladin 21st Feb, 2018 - 8:41pm Discuss It!
Mouth Wash vs Warm Salt Water: Discuss  Mouth Wash Vs Warm Salt Water Mouthwash - Mouthrinse - Mouth Sores - Healing Infections - Gingivitis By JoePublic 14th Jan, 2018 - 1:18pm Discuss It!
The Media: Can they say anything they want without worrying about the effect? By Abnninja 16th Sep, 2017 - 4:17am Discuss It!