Islam France - Studies of Islam - Posted: 15th Nov, 2015 - 12:53am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Muslim France French Muslims - France Islam
Post Date: 31st Mar, 2012 - 11:37pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Islam In France

Four Muslim preachers banned from entering France

Former mufti of Jerusalem Akrama Sabri and Egyptian preacher Safwat Hegazi among 4 Muslim clerics banned from entering France to attend conference on grounds they are a threat to public order Ref. Source 7

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Jul, 2013 - 10:05pm / Post ID: #

France Islam

Identity check sparks violence

Six people were arrested after overnight violence that erupted in a Paris suburb after police checked the identity of a woman wearing a Muslim veil, French authorities said. Ref. Source 5

Post Date: 8th Jan, 2015 - 8:31pm / Post ID: #

Islam In France Islam Studies

Grenades thrown at a mosque in Le Mans, west of Paris - reports:

Several training grenades were thrown into the courtyard of a mosque in the French city of Le Mans. One of the grenades exploded, but no injuries were reported. Ref. Source 7

8th Jan, 2015 - 8:42pm / Post ID: #

France Islam

I don't agree in retaliation of this sort but I know the people in France are very angry and they can expect to see not only religious but racial discrimination start to increase.

Post Date: 15th Jan, 2015 - 3:49pm / Post ID: #

France Islam

Dozens Arrested in France for Verbally Supporting Terrorism:

At least 54 people were arrested in France for "Defending" Or "Glorifying" Terrorism after deadly attacks in Paris by French Jihhadis left 17 people dead last week. Ref. Source 1

Post Date: 19th Jan, 2015 - 1:27pm / Post ID: #

Islam In France

France: Muslim Man Stabbed 17 Times in Racist Attack:

Mohamad al-Maquli, 47, was stabbed 17 times in front of his wife, after a neighbour entered his house shouting "I am your god, I am your Islam," Reported the Observatory against Islamophobia from the French Council of Muslim Cult Ref. Source 6

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Nov, 2015 - 8:23pm / Post ID: #

Islam France

Police: One bomber in Paris terror attacks was young Frenchman flagged for links with Islamic extremism

French police said one of the bombers involved in the deadly terror attacks was a Frenchman with links to Islamic extremism, AP and AFP reported. An Egyptian passport and Syrian passport were also found on the bodies of two of the attackers at the stadium, according to the French newspaper Liberation. Ref. USAToday

15th Nov, 2015 - 12:53am / Post ID: #

Islam France Studies Islam

I don't think the French are going to want to hear about anything related to Islam for quite awhile but I hope they don't lose their minds and start attacking the innocent people that don't believe in the extremist views.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Islam In France

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,