Hijab

Hijab - Studies of Islam - Posted: 17th Aug, 2016 - 2:33am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 25th Jan, 2016 - 11:07pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Hijab

Hijab photo sparks costly backlash

A MUSLIM woman is suing over a photograph taken of her wearing a hijab after the image was used in a controversial opinion piece. Ref. Source 3y.

Sponsored Links:
26th Jan, 2016 - 2:38am / Post ID: #

Hijab

I'm not Muslim but I thought it was in poor taste to pin her picture together with something she is opposed to without asking her permission. Usually you can get away with this if the person agrees with what you're writing but not if its the opposite.

Post Date: 15th May, 2016 - 3:58am / Post ID: #

Hijab Islam Studies

Bigot admits ripping off fellow plane passenger's hijab and saying, 'This is America!':

He pleaded guilty in federal court on Friday to using force to stop the women from freely exercising her religious beliefs and now faces up to a year in prison and a $100,000 fine. Ref. Source 1h.

15th May, 2016 - 9:08pm / Post ID: #

Hijab

That was very bad. Your own thoughts and feelings about something shouldn't mean that you assault someone over it.

Post Date: 17th Aug, 2016 - 1:26am / Post ID: #

Hijab

Hello and welcome to the hijabi Olympics

How about focusing on the sport instead of commenting on hijab-wearing athletes? Ref. Source 4j.

17th Aug, 2016 - 2:33am / Post ID: #

Hijab

I don't see the hijab that covers the head as a big deal even nuns and Hindus do it. I am a bit taken aback by the face being covered not because of religious reasons but because bad people can use that as an excuse to do bad things.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Hijab

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,