Pretty Sales Women

Pretty Sales Women - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 1st Jul, 2004 - 5:31pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
And handsome sales men too...
Post Date: 28th Jun, 2004 - 3:37pm / Post ID: #

Pretty Sales Women

If you walked into a store and was approached by a very pretty woman or very handsome man with great smile and wonderful charisma would you feel inclined to listen and even induldge in buying a product they are trying to sell? This thread reflects the use of certain 'model' sales people in order to sell products.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Jun, 2004 - 7:43pm / Post ID: #

Pretty Sales Women
A Friend

Women Sales Pretty

Honestly I would probably be less likely to buy something. I find that when someone tries to use charisma on me, I become defensive and less likely to take chancs or do something that I'm not sure of. Plus I just naturally distrust attractive girls who talk to me. biggrin.gif

29th Jun, 2004 - 9:22pm / Post ID: #

Pretty Sales Women Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Plus I just naturally distrust attractive girls who talk to me.

laugh.gif Why is that?

In my single days I used to hope they stopped me wink.gif now that I am married I just keep nodding hoping to politely get away as I have no time for sales talk - actually it irritates me, but I do not want to be rude.

30th Jun, 2004 - 1:49am / Post ID: #

Women Sales Pretty

Pretty saleswomen tend to be condescending, and handsome salesmen tend to go way overboard to try to flirt (and we all know it's fake, anyway). I'm less likely to buy anything from either one, unless it's something I've specifically come to buy - -and then I'm "rude" enough to make them get to the point and get it over with.

IMO
Roz

30th Jun, 2004 - 3:28pm / Post ID: #

Women Sales Pretty

I don't care what the sales person looks like. I care how knowledgable they are in the product I am buying. Also, I don't like them hovering. Ask me if I need help. If I say yes, then stick around. Otherwise, leave me a lone to do my shopping. I don't like to have help unless I feel I need it. A hovering sales person makes me feel like I have to buy something in order to justify the service they have given me.

30th Jun, 2004 - 11:28pm / Post ID: #

Pretty Sales Women

I really laughed reading some of your responses wink.gif but pleazeee!!!! COME ON!!!! Guys, like if a Pamela Anderson type of girl is selling at a store, you all are not going to buy anything rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif and do not tell me she is not your type because I will roll laughing in the floor.
And girls, if a guy like Antonio Banderas or whatever type of guy you like is selling you something you are not going to even try to buy anything....yeah...right....laugh.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Jul, 2004 - 1:32pm / Post ID: #

Pretty Sales Women

Maybe in my younger days, LDS, when I was a little naive and gullible. But when a handsome man 20 years younger than I am - who works on commission - is flirting with an old lady like me, I'm on to his game. I'm not buying just because he's handsome or attentive.

Roz

Post Date: 1st Jul, 2004 - 5:31pm / Post ID: #

Pretty Sales Women
A Friend

Pretty Sales Women Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

QUOTE (LDS_forever)
Guys, like if a Pamela Anderson type of girl is selling at a store, you all are not going to buy anything  and do not tell me she is not your type because I will roll laughing in the floor.

I'm hurt LDS, you doubt my sincerity? wink.gif

In all honesty I had to do a google search to find out who Pamela Anderson was, I'd heard her name before, but I wouldn't know her if she walked up and bit me. And I have to say...she's not my type. She's exactly the type that would have me reaching for my gun when she started approaching me, very very untrustworthy.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Pretty Sales Women

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,