Trinidad Special Reserve Police

Trinidad Special Reserve Police - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 3rd Jan, 2015 - 10:48am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

How does one become a special reserve police officer in Trinidad and Tobago?
11th Apr, 2012 - 7:09pm / Post ID: #

Hello everyone. I would like to know if anyone knows the procedure in becoming a special reserve police officer (SRP). I read people passing the exam since 2009 and yet they haven't been called.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Apr, 2012 - 7:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Police Reserve Special Trinidad

Why would you want to join the police force... They don't pay good and you have to work like crazy. If there is a State of Emergency you have to work beyond the call of duty too!

15th Apr, 2012 - 7:25pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Special Reserve Police Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Because I always thought about being a police officer and seeing the shortage we have in the country I want to give it a shot. I think I can make a difference.

Post Date: 19th Aug, 2012 - 1:35am / Post ID: #

Name: Serious

Title: Unfair

Comments: Why is our government not taking SRPs who are serious about crime fighting rather than take in SRPs who gives trouble, and then after the government complains. Look for people who are serious about fighting crime.

Post Date: 23rd Jan, 2013 - 2:27pm / Post ID: #

Name: Vanessa

Title: Nation Expectations

Comments: I am a citizen of this country an I find that crime is rapid many citizen say their losing faith in our nation officers and they do not think it have anymore good ones left I still will like the opportunity to prove them wrong an bring change to my country cause I believe anything is possible by the grace of god and becoming an officer in my country would be my dream so I know I will work extra hard to hold on to it thank you for this opportunity to give my point of view.

Post Date: 5th Feb, 2014 - 7:16pm / Post ID: #

Name: Tessa

Title: Change

Comments: Change is needed for growth, so in Oder to grow we must change. Crime is on a rise and we the people can change that with action, so lets use the laws of Trinidad and Tobago to make a difference in the fight against crime, because we love our country and our people.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2015 - 10:48am / Post ID: #

Name: Sherwyn

Title: Are SRP Slaves?

Comments: The regular police claim overtime and they have all the allowances, and where the SRP, they do not get any overtime or allowances. Its unfair to every SRP officer, [they] are hard workers and they are good at making cases, some have degrees, and they are worked to the bone and never get an increase or overtime, shame on the Ministry of National Security.

> TOPIC: Trinidad Special Reserve Police

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,