As Seen On TV

As Tv - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 8th Oct, 2015 - 4:51am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Discuss  As Seen On TV
Post Date: 30th Jun, 2004 - 8:47pm / Post ID: #

As Seen On TV

After thumbing through a 'As Seen on TV' catalog I'm sure you have come to realize that the products listed are not really necessary. They only seem to be a good addition to your inventory because of the comfort it supplies. Do you tend to buy 'As Seen on TV' products (By definition - products that invent as easier way to do something than the conventional method)?

As Seen On TV
As Seen On TV (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
7th Aug, 2004 - 1:41pm / Post ID: #

TV Seen As

I have sometimes fell into the 'As Seen on TV' brainwashing, but after you sit down and think about it you realize that a lot of the items are unnecessary. I have been to the 'As Seen on TV' store at the mall, and it is actually pretty funny to see the gadgets and gizmos that people come up with to make a few dollars.

7th Aug, 2004 - 4:44pm / Post ID: #

As Seen On TV Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I work at Target and we have a special section for the "As Seen on T.V." stuff. We sell a lot of it too. Personally I am not swayed by whether or not it was on TV. I learned how misleading those things can be. You see my Dad was a gadget junkie. If it was advertised as cool and revolutionary he would buy it. I once got a record vacuum for my birthday. And I will never forget the stud setter to make my jeans ultra fashionable. God love him he always meant well but none of this stuff ever worked as well as he hoped. I always think he made Ron Popiel what he is today, Dad owned everything the man came out with. He's been gone nearly 20 years now, but his love of gadgets will always make me smile. cool.gif

21st Sep, 2015 - 3:22pm / Post ID: #

TV Seen As

Might be lame I know, but I like to see the new ads. I like to see what they have invented to make you spend money on something you really do not need. laugh.gif

Post Date: 8th Oct, 2015 - 4:51am / Post ID: #

As Seen On TV
A Friend

TV Seen As

I have never bought an "As seen on tv" Item, but my father-in-law has. He has a love for gadgets and seems to have a tool for every occasion. Before I married into the family (Or even dated his daughter), I always called him Inspector Gadget.

> TOPIC: As Seen On TV

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,