Labor Day

Labor Day - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 6th Sep, 2004 - 1:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Post Date: 30th Jun, 2004 - 8:55pm / Post ID: #

Labor Day

If you country celebrates a Labour Day then you can list what the activities are within this thread. Usually Labor Day has to do with unionized workers having a day of solidarity, but may differ from country to country.

Sponsored Links:
5th Jul, 2004 - 2:33pm / Post ID: #

Day Labor

We stay at home, have a nice picnic, and generally just enjoy the day off.

Post Date: 5th Jul, 2004 - 7:49pm / Post ID: #

Labor Day
A Friend

Labor Day Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

If I am not working, then I just stay home. Clean the house, make bread, work in the yard or nap. Mmmm those afternoon naps are so decadent and delicious.

3rd Sep, 2004 - 3:47am / Post ID: #

Day Labor

Traditionally Labor Day is a big BBQ day. When I was young we always had our last big picnic and bbq on Labor Day. My dad would always find unusual places to have our Labor Day picnic. I remember one year we had it on the yet to be completed interstate highway. It was basically just a roadbed and I don't remember how we got onto it. Those were fun times. smile.gif

Post Date: 4th Sep, 2004 - 4:05pm / Post ID: #

Labor Day
A Friend

Day Labor

Well, for my family this year's Labor Day is likely going to be spent assessing damage from Hurricane Frances. Please keep us and everyone in Florida in your thoughts and prayers. We're going to need all the help we can get. undecided.gif

4th Sep, 2004 - 5:09pm / Post ID: #

Labor Day

fugitive247 I will definitely say a prayer for you and everyone facing Francis. The stuff I've been seeing on TV is terrifing, I don't know how you can handle such destruction. Please take care and stay safe.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Sep, 2004 - 1:00pm / Post ID: #

Labor Day

Happy Labor Day to my fellow Americans, and my prayers go out to those ravaged by Hurricane Frances! I wont be doing much today, besides enjoying the day with my family and maybe grilling some bratwursts and hot dogs drool.gif

6th Sep, 2004 - 1:09pm / Post ID: #

Labor Day Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

Happy Labor Day! It's a day of rest, a day of fun, a day of get togethers and parties. I chose to forgo a beach party with a group of church singles to be home with my family to rest and catch up on some work at home. My prayers join those going up for the folks in the path of the storms.

Roz

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Labor Day

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,