Indra Gangabissoon - Page 2 of 2

This was one of the worst murder cases in - Page 2 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 3rd Jun, 2014 - 3:06pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Indra Gangabissoon Murdercase
Murder Victim 2012
Post Date: 25th Jan, 2014 - 12:51pm / Post ID: #

Indra Gangabissoon - Page 2

Name: Anotherview

Title: Gangabissoon murder

Comments: [Allegedly] It is our understanding that the family had strong suspicions and passed this one to the police; the police were advised to hold this person for interrogation and examination of his mobile phone records. They felt certain that something will come out of this. However, reportedly, this was never done. The family is totally demoralized and confused as to the inactivity of the police. The police should have either followed up the lead or at least, explained to the family why they did not think the lead was any good. Dealing with victims and their families continues to baffle our officers.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Apr, 2014 - 1:12pm / Post ID: #

Gangabissoon Indra

Name: Draupadi

Title: Murder of Indra GangaBissoon-April 14, 2012.

Comments: April 14, 2014 would make it 2 years since Freeport Pensioner INDRA GANGA BISSOON - my dear mother - was murdered. She and SUGRIM GANGA BISSOON - my dear father - were savagely beaten by a criminal or criminals who had invaded the sanctity of their home between 11:00am - 11:15am on April 12, 2012. INDRA died as a result of severe head injuries- a fractured skull and broken jaw. To date, no one has been arrested or convicted for this heinous crime. The CRIME STOPPERS reward of $100.00tt is still being offered for information which would lead to an arrest, conviction and prosecution to the fullest extent of the law. It is never too late to take this criminal or criminals off the streets of Trinidad. Please call CRIME STOPPERS at 800-TIPS (868-800-8477) or send your tip online anonymously to CRIME STOPPERS. You would be helping us to keep parents, children, relatives, friends and strangers safe. Have a conscience. Do the right thing.

Post Date: 14th Apr, 2014 - 11:01pm / Post ID: #

Indra Gangabissoon Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Name: Draupadi

Title: Murder of Indra GangaBissoon-April 14, 2012

Comments: The Youtube video regarding Indra Ganga Bissoon's murder. Please watch and share it with our fellow Trinidadians. Please help us in our effort in seeking justice for this unsolved murder.

17th Apr, 2014 - 8:19pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Gangabissoon Indra

Oh my goodness how is it possible that they STILL investigating this case? This family needs some closure! I remember this story and brought tears to my eyes, so sad!

Post Date: 27th Apr, 2014 - 2:21pm / Post ID: #

Gangabissoon Indra

Name: Sachidina

Title: Unsolved Murder

Comments: My heart breaks for the family of Freeport pensioner Indra GangaBissoon. When would someone come forward with information to solve this crime? This YouTube video is very touching. It tugs at the heart and soul. I can only imagine the pain and torture this family is feeling. Indra was not shot or stabbed. She was beaten. Imagine a 78 year old woman being beaten. Oh god! this makes me feel sick to my stomach every single time I hear about this crime.

Post Date: 1st Jun, 2014 - 1:47pm / Post ID: #

Indra Gangabissoon

Name: Ashok

Title: Murder of Indra GangaBissoon

Comments: I just viewed the YouTube video regarding the murder of Freeport pensioner Indra GangaBissoon. It was an extremely sad and very touching video. The lenghts her daughter Draupadi has gone to try and find her mother's murderer is admirable.If all of you who have had a loved one murdered did the same as Draupadi, perhaps CRIME in Trinidad would not have reached to such a high rate of murders.This Draupadi is like our Draupadi in the Mahabarata. She wants to find justice for her loved one, her mother and obviously she has gone to this length to produce this video.Come on people, follow her lead.Let's do something to help solve CRIMES in TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO.I am ashamed to be a citizen of this country right now. Ain't you?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Jun, 2014 - 3:06pm / Post ID: #

Indra Gangabissoon - Page 2

This was one of the worst murder cases in 2012. The case not being solved leaves a bitter taste in the mouth of many people in this country who want to feel they are safe and justice will prevail.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Indra Gangabissoon

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,