Find The Penny

Find Penny - Jokes, Humor, Forum Games - Posted: 30th Aug, 2004 - 9:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 30th Jun, 2004 - 10:17pm / Post ID: #

Find The Penny
A Friend

Find The Penny

Can you pick the correct penny? I didn't ~ I was real close, but not close enough. How well can you do?
[URL= https://www.exploratorium.edu/exhibits/comm...ents/index.html]Find the Penny[/URL]

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Jul, 2004 - 5:19pm / Post ID: #

Find The Penny
A Friend

Penny Find

I got it right too. But I have to admit, I cheated. I pulled a penny out of my pocket to compare. It would have been a guess between two or three choices otherwise.

Post Date: 1st Jul, 2004 - 5:26pm / Post ID: #

Find The Penny
A Friend

Find The Penny Games Forum & Humor Jokes

gaucho, shame on you ~ quit cheating!

DON'T look at a penny, do it from memory. I was only off by a little bit. I looked around that site to see if they had the same test for other coins, but I didn't find anything. Wonder if I could do it for nickles, dimes, quarters or even $0.50 pieces?

2nd Jul, 2004 - 2:42am / Post ID: #

Penny Find

How interesting! Nope, I missed it... but the only thing I was not sure of was the wording on one side. Well, I'll never forget it again smile.gif

Roz

Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2004 - 2:03pm / Post ID: #

Find The Penny
A Friend

Penny Find

Ooh! I got it right first time, but only because I've never seen a US coin before and randomly clicked on the right one first time. It's interesting, though, as I realised that I myself wouldn't have noticed the small differences unless they were pointed out. Someone should make one with a Singapore coin, then I could play it. Fun!

Post Date: 3rd Jul, 2004 - 1:21am / Post ID: #

Find The Penny
A Friend

Find The Penny

Singaporean coins should be easy. Not too much to remember... Pretty symmetrical, too.

I've never seen an American penny either... I got it right on the second try. And I was like.. "Sheesh".

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Aug, 2004 - 5:56pm / Post ID: #

Find Penny

I missed it. I was so sure that Lincoln's face was facing left. That's really embarrassing since I collect pennies and look at them on a daily basis. I guess it shows I haven't been looking close enough.

Post Date: 30th Aug, 2004 - 9:53pm / Post ID: #

Find The Penny
A Friend

Find Penny Jokes Humor & Forum Games

I got it right on the first try. I'm always on the lookout for steel pennies, wheats, mis-stamped coins, etc. This was a neat test. Thanks, Agene!!!

> TOPIC: Find The Penny

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,