World of Medieval RPG Updates - Page 4 of 11

Name Change Due to recent security changes - Page 4 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 29th Feb, 2008 - 1:14am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (11) »
Closed
Medieval Updates If you are a Player in the World of Medieval you should subscribe to this Thread so you are aware of changes.
6th Jul, 2005 - 1:48am / Post ID: #

World of Medieval RPG Updates - Page 4

The Game Master says...

Medieval Accountability

Well after a day of coding RPGs I have also installed a system of accountability for Medieval RPG. Medieval is probably the most taxing game on me and it becomes irritating when players are not serious in their participation, so here is what is new:

1. Every 24 hours all RPGers will get a reminder to visit the Medieval RPG Party Stats.
2. If they visit the Party Stats then the reminder is removed.
3. If they do not want the reminder then they have the option to 'Change Character Status' and remove themselves from Medieval.
4. The process of removal changes their status in the Medieval Threads and also gives a reason so that the Party Leader can know what has happened to them.

For more info see the updated Medieval Rules thread...

Sponsored Links:
6th Jul, 2005 - 10:30pm / Post ID: #

Updates RPG Medieval World

The Game Master says...

Party Stats Split

Now when you access Party Stats you are taken to a page that does two things:

1. Registers that you have checked in, so if you are merely removing the Medieval Reminder for the day then this page will do it, you do not need to actually view the Party Stats if you do not want to.

2. It will give you the choice of which Group stats to view.

29th Dec, 2005 - 10:18pm / Post ID: #

World of Medieval RPG Updates RPG PBP Medieval World

The Game Master says...

Not Active Enough Script Corrected

Within the Main Medieval board it would show when a player is below 75% activity and warn them to increase their activity before playing. However, this 75% rule does not apply to Upgraded members and so it should not have shown for them, this is now corrected. Also, we noticed that this feature did not show in the Medieval Extension Board at all and have now included it. All Players should be mindful of this and increase their activity to suit.

1st Mar, 2006 - 12:54pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Updates RPG Medieval World

The Game Master says...

NPC Page

Due to the number of created Characters that need to be stored, I have decided to create a NPC page (Non Player Character) to show the inactive characters who have not died. You can find this via each Party Group. For instance in Party Group Two you will see a link for NPCs of that Group.

20th Mar, 2006 - 12:34pm / Post ID: #

Updates RPG Medieval World

The Game Master says...

Intolerance of Activity

Recently, I have been considering to just make all RPGs for Upgraded Members only, mostly because of the lack of appreciation of some players who do not show up as they should. I am holding back from doing so, but have at the same time began removing RPGer status from those who are not consistent. Once removed the only way to get it back is to Upgrade.

11th Dec, 2006 - 12:23am / Post ID: #

World of Medieval RPG Updates

The Game Master says...

A New System

Soon I plan to update the World of Medieval system so that:

1. You can create your character without intervention from me
2. You can buy items directly with your FP
3. You can join a scenario a lot faster.

Look out for these changes as time goes by. For now the old system still stands.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th May, 2007 - 5:03pm / Post ID: #

World Medieval RPG Updates - Page 4

The Game Master says...

Missing Correction

For some reason the script was not picking up Upgraded Members, and thus kept insisting that they raise their post count before participating in a current Scenario, this has been corrected.

29th Feb, 2008 - 1:14am / Post ID: #

World Medieval RPG Updates World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 4

The Game Master says...

Name Change

Due to recent security changes the name of the Party Character page had to be changed, so ensure that you access party stats via your Medieval Control Panel (in your Posts) and not a Book Mark. Everything should be working now.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (11) »

> TOPIC: World of Medieval RPG Updates

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,