World of Medieval RPG Updates - Page 5 of 11

Revenge I just opened up a new Medieval Play - Page 5 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 28th Aug, 2008 - 3:45am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (11) »
Closed
Medieval Updates If you are a Player in the World of Medieval you should subscribe to this Thread so you are aware of changes.
17th Mar, 2008 - 7:03pm / Post ID: #

World of Medieval RPG Updates - Page 5

The Game Master says...

Party ONE and TWO Engaged!

It has been a long time since both Party groups have been running at the same time. Do join up in Party One if you wish to be part of the next Scenario: "[Medieval] Patrol".

Sponsored Links:
20th Apr, 2008 - 8:01pm / Post ID: #

Updates RPG Medieval World

The Game Master says...

Party One Open

Party One is now open for players since Party Two finished their adventure. Players can respond in the camp and when you feel you are fully organized you can post Party Order to begin.

5th May, 2008 - 8:48pm / Post ID: #

World of Medieval RPG Updates RPG PBP Medieval World

The Game Master says...

Party Stats Updated!

I have updated Party Stats for both Parties ONE and TWO. Please note that when you buy 'extra' items I put them in your character's home. If you want to specifically wear it then please say so in Party Order.

7th Jun, 2008 - 3:07pm / Post ID: #

Page 5 Updates RPG Medieval World

The Game Master says...

Medieval Grid Map

Click on the original World of Medieval Map below to see the new bigger grid map that allows you to state exact position during game play.

Medieval Map

Check The Grid Version Of This Map

9th Jun, 2008 - 5:41pm / Post ID: #

Updates RPG Medieval World

The Game Master says...

Medieval Control Panel Updates

This has been updated with the "View Map" link going straight to the World of Medieval Map. There has also been some cosmetic adjustments and text changes.

23rd Jul, 2008 - 8:07pm / Post ID: #

World of Medieval RPG Updates

The Game Master says...

Dice Options

Now when you click on the little Dice Icon in your Medieval CP you will be taken to a new page with two options: Community Dice and Even Dice. For regular Dice Rolls that are named you will use the In House Dice, for battle and other events you will use the new unique automatic Dice Rolls. Make sure you are Logged on before using this or the system WILL not notify me of your roll. There are specific instructions on the Dice page.

I will create a Thread for these Dice Rolls, look for it in the Sticky part of this Board.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Jul, 2008 - 6:21pm / Post ID: #

World Medieval RPG Updates - Page 5

The Game Master says...

Merge Players

We will carry the adventure to Party Two for now.

Krkayn can begin responding in that Camp Thread, where Alskann already has started.

KNtoran, can begin responding after his character has been created.

After that Scenario look for Party One to open back up with a Scenario aptly named "Revenge". I will accept no less than SIX warriors to start. If you have 5 thieves and seven magicians it does not matter, there must be SIX warriors, you all will NEED it.

28th Aug, 2008 - 3:45am / Post ID: #

World Medieval RPG Updates World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 5

The Game Master says...

Revenge

I just opened up a new Medieval Play by Post Scenario: "Revenge". Look for it and the requirements needed for the Scenario to run.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (11) »

> TOPIC: World of Medieval RPG Updates

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,