World of Medieval RPG Updates - Page 8 of 11

Cosmetic Updates I added text blocks so there - Page 8 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 15th Apr, 2012 - 11:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 11 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 
Closed
Medieval Updates If you are a Player in the World of Medieval you should subscribe to this Thread so you are aware of changes.
30th Oct, 2010 - 8:40pm / Post ID: #

World of Medieval RPG Updates - Page 8

The Game Master says...

Several Updates

1. World of Medieval is open again.
2. I removed many of the Sticky Threads and replaced it with an easy to use menu to find them
3. I will be changing the look of this section with very eye catching features to give you a better feel of your character

Sponsored Links:
7th Nov, 2010 - 10:08pm / Post ID: #

Updates RPG Medieval World

The Game Master says...

Renovations Have Begun

In game Posts you will notice a new castle separator and a fighter icon to the top right. Soon these will become changeable. The current look also gives the players a feel that each Post made is truly about his character and the layout like a full character sheet.

8th Nov, 2010 - 5:44pm / Post ID: #

World of Medieval RPG Updates RPG PBP Medieval World

The Game Master says...

Renovations Complete!

Now via your Profile you can select your medieval RPG Miniature as a representative of your character. Now your Posts are more customized than ever.

13th Nov, 2010 - 1:54am / Post ID: #

Page 8 Updates RPG Medieval World

The Game Master says...

Several Cosmetic Enhancements

* Above your posts you will now see the meanings of the icons such as: Face, Symbol, Class, Castle. These can be updated via your usual Profile edits.

* Class icon used to be updated by the GM but now you can adjust it to your class.

* There is a link to the right just under your avatar for convenience so you can go straight to the profile edit options.

24th Nov, 2010 - 6:27pm / Post ID: #

Updates RPG Medieval World

The Game Master says...

Minor Updates

Participation level (under avatar) and User's Flag (under Character icon) were added back into Posts.

10th Jan, 2011 - 3:42am / Post ID: #

World of Medieval RPG Updates

The Game Master says...

An Exhausted GM

After dealing with a lot of down time for the past 2 days trying to get code working and so forth I'm exhausted and need a short rest. I should have an Update of the Scenario by tomorrow evening. Thanks for your understanding.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Aug, 2011 - 10:44pm / Post ID: #

World Medieval RPG Updates - Page 8

The Game Master says...

New Look

The World of Medieval Board has its own unique look that separates itself from the member Wars Board. This one emphasizes the more true to life feel that the World of Medieval gives.

15th Apr, 2012 - 11:47pm / Post ID: #

World Medieval RPG Updates World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 8

The Game Master says...

Cosmetic Updates

I added text blocks so there will not be so much scrolling because of equipment or character history lists in Posts. I also made the central text bigger and more obvious so it looks like you are reading a book.

Medieval Gambling

As per a suggestion of FairMaiden I have added a dice category called, "Medieval Gambling" you can use as you will for in Topic gambling between characters for gold. I will not be moderating that so it will be up to you how you want to use it.

+  « First of 11 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 

> TOPIC: World of Medieval RPG Updates

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,