Newsletter - July 2004

Newsletter July 2004 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 9th Jul, 2004 - 4:27am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
2nd Jul, 2004 - 3:20am / Post ID: #

Newsletter - July 2004

Well a new month is here again and half the year is coming to an end. We would like to thank all those who voted for Member and Moderator of the Month, the results are now on the Singles Corner and the Honor Club page.

Sponsored Links:
3rd Jul, 2004 - 12:58pm / Post ID: #

July Newsletter

Premium Members!

New Premium section in the Arcade with even more games!

5th Jul, 2004 - 7:26pm / Post ID: #

Newsletter - July 2004 Feedback & FAQ News Community

Okay, as you can see by the amount of games I am champion of... I have added loads more games to the Premium section, some of them are quite funny too. If you want to play them just become a premium member.

6th Jul, 2004 - 1:34pm / Post ID: #

July Newsletter

New Stuff!

Just added music to the Premium section in the form of 'Jukebox'. So now you can select background music while you surf!

Added several new games again.

Currently working on a shoutbo for Premium members.

6th Jul, 2004 - 3:43pm / Post ID: #

July Newsletter

Hey JB, I had a question about the premium membership. One of the perks is that you can post twice in a row, if discussion is dormant. What constitutes a discussion being dormant? Also, is twice in a row the limit? ie. if I have posted twice in a row, and discussion is still dormant, can I post a third time in a row? Thanks!

6th Jul, 2004 - 4:33pm / Post ID: #

Newsletter - July 2004

Good question. It is addressed here:
https://www.bordeglobal.com/foruminv/index.php?showtopic=9453

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Jul, 2004 - 2:31pm / Post ID: #

Newsletter July 2004

The Singles Corner has been updated and given a new look! Also added is a section to give you tips on desperate French wink.gif

In the Premium section the US Trivia section was added.

9th Jul, 2004 - 4:27am / Post ID: #

Newsletter July 2004 Community News FAQ & Feedback

Five new boards have been added

In the LDS section each board hopes to better enable members to find topics that seem to be lost in the many pages there.

In the Computer board the new Hardware section helps members to find a place to deal with specific computer component issues.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Newsletter - July 2004

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,