TTPS - Trinidad & Tobago Police Service

Ttps Trinidad Tobago Police Service - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 12th Oct, 2015 - 11:19pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Trinidad Police
TTPS - Trinidad & Tobago Police Service Related Information to TTPS - Trinidad & Tobago Police Service
Make sure to also visit: Crime TTCrime.com
22nd Apr, 2012 - 8:00pm / Post ID: #

TTPS - I want to start this topic of the good that the police in Trinidad and Tobago do because there is so much focus on the negative aspects. For one I know a lot of policemen who go out of their way to do their duty and serve others even things that they don't have to but people don't see this. Some of the so called b ad actions of policemen usually come from people above who don't do ground work dealing with people. So when they see police doing something they don't like they blame the police, but sometimes policemen do not agree with what they are doing but they have to do it anyway because that's their job and the rest is politics.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2012 - 8:00pm / Post ID: #

Service Police Tobago and Trinidad TTPS

Name: Jaco

Comments: I will love to join the Trinidad and Tobago police service but I think I am too old and will probably be rejected because of my age.

8th Jun, 2012 - 4:22pm / Post ID: #

TTPS - Trinidad & Tobago Police Service Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

I firmly believe there are good and bad cops but one thing is certain. Most times if you are respectful to a police officer then you will get good service. Trying to use a bad John kind of attitude will get you know where and may even get you arrested.

11th Jun, 2012 - 3:58pm / Post ID: #

I'm all for the good cops, the hard working cops, and the cops that love their job but they have to also get the bad cops out of the service because they just killing the service's reputation.

Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2014 - 6:48pm / Post ID: #

Name: George

Title: Crime

Comments: The impression given to the outside world and to many of our citizens where crime is concerned in this country is that the police and the judiciary are working in tandem by implementing the following principles in dealing with criminals:

The first is where ever possible is to shoot criminals where an opportunity arises.

This amounts to the high amount of suspects being killed by policemen in the last twelve months.

The second is, to arrest any criminal ,if this is possible and detain them for many years without bringing them to trial. This accounts for the high amount suspected criminals still awaiting trial.

The third is that whenever they appear in court to offer ridiculous sentences that is out of proportion to the crime actually committed.
Fourth is the offering of protection for the upper classes, people of status, and those in authority.

This accounts as to why we have no citizen of this group behind bars despite them heading the list of those involved in corruption.

Post Date: 28th Dec, 2014 - 4:01pm / Post ID: #

Name: George

Title: Crime \ stats by districts

Comments: Well its about time the police start presenting crime stats by districts or areas .This then, would give both the officials and the public a more comprehensive picture of our crime problems within each district and a precise and proper identification of the real hot spots.

Jaco never mind your age, as long as you know how to switch off a mobile phone you will be recruited. laugh.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Apr, 2015 - 11:23pm / Post ID: #

TTPS Trinidad & Tobago Police Service

TTPS reps will meet with the CPO tomorrow to negotiate a 16% wage increase that the TTPS have already said is not negotiable. The executive reps for the police are saying they don't know what "Surprises" The police might have if they do not like the outcome of the talks. Will there be more traffic jams and searches in a work to rule environment?

12th Oct, 2015 - 11:19pm / Post ID: #

TTPS Trinidad & Tobago Police Service Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean

Another police officer was killed a few days ago and buried today. It is alleged that this police officer was murdered by his passengers while using his car as a PH taxi. Police need to put their hand on this case even more than usual and solve it because if it becomes a common practice as it is with the citizens already then there will be a total break down in the justice system.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: TTPS - Trinidad & Tobago Police Service

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,