Calendar

Calendar - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 4th Dec, 2004 - 11:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Look at it or use it even?
Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2004 - 11:35am / Post ID: #

Calendar

Do you look at the Calendar? It has many features including a 'Today in History' that automatically updates itself each day!

Sponsored Links:
2nd Jul, 2004 - 12:28pm / Post ID: #

Calendar

Nope. I never think to look at the calendar. I should though, because I often miss things like members birthdays.

3rd Jul, 2004 - 3:04pm / Post ID: #

Calendar Feedback & FAQ News Community

I do look occasionally, and I have in the past updated it with items of interest to LDS Singles. But I've been pushed for time in recent months and have not been so diligent. I hope to be more active in that in the coming weeks smile.gif

Roz

3rd Jul, 2004 - 3:55pm / Post ID: #

Calendar

I can't even keep up with my calendar at work! I am so disorganized that way. My wife has bought me a planner and everything, and at the end of the year I find it unused. So the answer to this question would be no, I dont use the calendar, but I should, and I'll try! tongue.gif

Post Date: 18th Aug, 2004 - 3:13am / Post ID: #

Calendar
A Friend

Calendar

OMGoodness!!! Now I feel silly for a suggestion of adding a calendar. Didn't even know this site had one! Hmmm... time to actually look at the site map and see just what else I've missed. embarassed.gif

4th Dec, 2004 - 11:10pm / Post ID: #

Calendar

I don't really use the calender either. It shows only birthdays (I think), which I can see each day, at the bottom of the main page

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Dec, 2004 - 11:50pm / Post ID: #

Calendar

Actually it shows historical events too, but only in the red skin, I have to enable that for the other skins too.

> TOPIC: Calendar

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,