Who Is Online? - Page 2 of 4

I recently made the Online page look more - Page 2 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 10th Apr, 2006 - 1:11am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 

?
Poll: I check who is online...
  Everytime I visit here       50.00%
  Once in awhile       25.00%
  Never       25.00%
Total Votes: 12
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
5th Dec, 2004 - 6:36am / Post ID: #

Who Is Online? - Page 2

I check sometimes if I am bored, because then I can look for posts from the people online, and respond when appropriate. I figure that those who are actively participating should get more of my posts and more thought in my writing than those who just pop in casually.

That said, checking the Who's Online page is really more to satisfy curiosity than to accomplish anything.

Sponsored Links:
31st Dec, 2004 - 5:05pm / Post ID: #

Online Who

There are so many features here that I cannot remember all to update the online page. So if you are doing something specific and you notice that it does not register you as doing it, then please let me know via Email.

Post Date: 10th Jan, 2005 - 8:23am / Post ID: #

Who Is Online?
A Friend

Who Is Online? Feedback & FAQ News Community

I also check it while I am here, mostly out of curiosity. I really like when I can see what other people are doing, where they might be reading at. I feel like it gives me a little more of an idea of what that person is interested in. Also, I check it before I leave, and if someone is reading one of my posts, then I will wait another couple of minutes to see if I get a response. I also can tell who is here a lot and who isn't. I find it informative.

9th Apr, 2005 - 4:19pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Online Who

The Moderators' activity is guised in the Online page - even from each other - this way no one can track what they are doing save for Admin only. The list of 'what members are doing' has been updated to contain references to all the new games we have added.

6th Aug, 2005 - 5:00pm / Post ID: #

Online Who

I used to check the online page all the time, but since I met Florena there, I try not to go there as often. Still, me curiosity is quite strong (I can't help it), I take my chances and have a look from time to time. I don't see the use of it, but I do it.

6th Aug, 2005 - 6:01pm / Post ID: #