Frogs 101

Frogs 101 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 4th Jul, 2004 - 2:00am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Do you keep them as pets or eat their legs instead?
Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2004 - 6:12pm / Post ID: #

Frogs 101

Frog Facts

Would you keep a frog as a pet? Some people would not, because they eat them!

international QUOTE
Most frogs do in fact have teeth of a sort. They have a ridge of very small cone teeth around the upper edge of the jaw. These are called Maxillary Teeth. Frogs often also have what are called Vomerine Teeth on the roof of their mouth.
Ref. hSource

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Jul, 2004 - 3:21am / Post ID: #

Frogs 101
A Friend

Frogs

Personally, I find frogs rather interesting, but tadpoles even more interesting than frogs. After all, I once lied to my younger cousin that her grass jelly drink was made of tadpoles and sent her shreiking out the room. But yes, I would keep a frog as a pet.

It's rather interesting, that bit about the teeth. I never thought about frogs having teeth, but simply swallowing their food. Oh well. smile.gif Interesting!

3rd Jul, 2004 - 6:05am / Post ID: #

Frogs 101 UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

I would do neither. I am personally freaked out by frogs, and the idea of having one as a pet is the furthest thing from my mind lipsrsealed.gif I once took several hours just to get one small tree frog out of my daughter's room (dont ask me how it got there?) I will also not eat frogs because I dont find that enticing in any way (probably because of my fear of them). Now you know my big secret undecided.gif

3rd Jul, 2004 - 12:12pm / Post ID: #

Frogs

Malexander, I have never kown anyone afraid of frogs. I am not making fun of you, I just didn't know there was anyone afraid of them. There are lots of things I am afraid of but frogs are not one of them. As a child I held many frogs. I do not believe the bite. They certainly don't cause warts. wink.gif I guess it depends upon your childhood. I grew up in a rural area with plenty of frogs so playing with them was something I did along with my friends. It never occurred to me to be afraid of them. Did you grow up in the country?

I would never have a frog as a pet because they, in my opinion, don't belong domesticated.

3rd Jul, 2004 - 12:37pm / Post ID: #

Frogs

Some frogs can be feared as they are poisonous. I have also known frogs that are aggressive or territorial. In Trinidad we have some big ugly ones that look like a monster out of Medieval. I will not eat nor have one as a pet - yuk!

3rd Jul, 2004 - 3:49pm / Post ID: #

Frogs 101

Tenaheff, I grew up in Trinidad just like JB, and like he said, there are some very aggressive and large frogs there. When it rained, they would come around the house and in our garage and I guess that is when I developed my fear of them. Now that I live in the US, even though the frogs are smaller and less aggressive, I can't seem to get over my childhood experience with frogs, I guess. My wife and daughter even laugh at me because of it, but I dont care, I stay away from frogs whenever I can.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Jul, 2004 - 5:08pm / Post ID: #

Frogs 101

Yes, they are some frogs that are really dangerous, specially the colorful ones, people seem to think that they are always the green ones who are small and cute laugh.gif, there are plenty out there, some are HUGE and poisonous!!!

4th Jul, 2004 - 2:00am / Post ID: #

Frogs 101 Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO

LDS_forever, correct me if I am wrong but I believe in Trinidad they refer to the big frogs as 'crappos'. All I remember is seeing one of them and tossing rocks at them and the rocks bounced off them like it was a rubber ball!!!!

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Frogs 101

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,