Department Of Veterans Affairs - Page 7 of 10

I have actually seen a slight improvement - Page 7 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 28th Jun, 2017 - 3:36am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 10 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Top  Department Veterans Affairs
Post Date: 13th Apr, 2017 - 2:56am / Post ID: #

Department Of Veterans Affairs
A Friend

Department Of Veterans Affairs - Page 7

I will wait to reserve judgement on this after some of the veterans are able to comment and see where they are standing on this and if the VA reflects the same as the veterans and then they actually follow through.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th May, 2017 - 12:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Affairs Veterans Department

Here is something that should make veterans happy. To think that prisoners are getting better care than they are. This is messed up.

Source 4n.

Post Date: 12th May, 2017 - 12:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Department Of Veterans Affairs History & Civil Business Politics

I certainly wouldn't want those poor terrorists, our guests at our Caribbean resort, to be treated badly. After all, they worked hard to be able to get Gitmo, our Sandals Cuba.

In all seriousness, this is ridiculous. That said, it is three years old so hopefully things have improved somewhat at the VA. I know my VA is still spotty, but it's less spotty than it was at one time. Also, this may change with the change is administration.

Post Date: 12th May, 2017 - 1:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 7 Affairs Veterans Department

Oh it gets worse to know that the VA is full of people who are just taking money for nothing.

Source 5b.

Post Date: 12th May, 2017 - 2:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Affairs Veterans Department

You have got to be kidding me! What in the heck is going on there? So if there is a like number or a bit more doing mostly union work then we are approaching 1,000 people doing this that comes out of my tax money doing nothing for the people the organization is supposed to be serving. The VA isn't there to serve VA employees. It's there to serve veterans, people who put their lives on the line for this country. Spending taxpayer money in this way makes it for the employees. Use the damn union's money for this.

I am on fire right now. I'm shooting off emails to my Senators and to my Representative. I'll be following that up with phone calls. How incredibly insensitive to do this. Ya know, a society is judged by how it treats its most vulnerable and weakest… we aren't doing so good with our vets. And yes, I know I'm prejudiced in this but it's not for me… I don't use VA all that often. I have friends who do though and they have no choice in the matter.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 12th May, 2017 - 2:42pm

Post Date: 12th May, 2017 - 2:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Yeah between these two articles it just shows you that the VA cares nothing about he veterans but just for filling their own pockets with cash at the expense of our veterans.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Jun, 2017 - 3:23am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Department Veterans Affairs - Page 7

Veterans with Back Pain Have Treatment Options. In a survey of more than 3,500 back pain sufferers, 80% said that yoga, tai chi, massage therapy or a chiropractor helped them. Those options can help as much as surgery or drugs, with fewer risks. Source 6o.

Post Date: 28th Jun, 2017 - 3:36am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Department Veterans Affairs Politics Business Civil & History - Page 7

I have actually seen a slight improvement in the VA in the last six months or so. I have no idea if it is President Trump or the efforts of President Obama finally taking hold. My guess is it a lot of the latter and a little of the former. But this is another indication of the VA trying to turn the corner.

+  « First of 10 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 

> TOPIC: Department Of Veterans Affairs

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,