Strawberries Growing In Paramin Trinidad - Page 2 of 3

But what the jail. Why Trini rushing so much - Page 2 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 29th May, 2015 - 2:36pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Post Date: 27th May, 2014 - 7:34pm / Post ID: #

Strawberries Growing In Paramin Trinidad
A Friend

Strawberries Growing In Paramin Trinidad - Page 2

Hi any one have strawberry seeds or runners to sell here in Trinidad and Tobago[?]

Edited Message Edited...
Persephone: Before submitting check your spelling. Join the Community to have access to a Spell Checker - Contact numbers not allowed.

Sponsored Links:
16th Jun, 2014 - 5:11pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Paramin Growing Strawberries

I would love it if we could grow strawberries in Paramin or anywhere else in Trinidad for that matter. But someone was telling me that because of our climate, the strawberries may not grow properly and if they do, the strawberries would be very sour and not sweet. I am looking forward to anyone who would share a success story on planting and harvesting strawberries in Trinidad! You can be sure, I will be the first in line to buy strawberries grown here!

Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2015 - 10:45am / Post ID: #

Strawberries Growing In Paramin Trinidad Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Name: Charles

Comments: I am getting some seeds from Canada and hopefully I will be eating strawberries in a few months! If all works out I will post the details.

Post Date: 8th May, 2015 - 6:21pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Trinidad Paramin Growing Strawberries

Name: Kaiser

Comments: Hey everyone I'm actually growing strawberries this season. I bought my plants from a flower shop on the highway a little further down from UTT Chaguanas. They are already starting to flower so I have I hopes for these. I even tried growing them from seeds but take it from me they are a huge pain in the ass to grow from seed might never even germinate. I paid like 20$ for 1. I think it was a really good buy and not all varieties of strawberry need to be cold. So I think you should also try your luck.

9th May, 2015 - 12:59am / Post ID: #

Trinidad Paramin Growing Strawberries

What's the temperature over there? I am from Melbourne, in Australia and we have very hot Summers when our strawberries grow in abundance. I still have runners (We're in Autumn/fall now) going strong in the garden at the moment. I tend to shade them in the really hot days, but other than that (And keeping them watered), they seem to thrive here. *smile*

9th May, 2015 - 1:25am / Post ID: #

Strawberries Growing In Paramin Trinidad

27 to 34 degrees Celsius all year round thus making this undertaking very difficult. We only have two seasons: wet and dry. More isolated places in the mountains like Paramin tend to be cooler but not as cool as countries that have four seasons.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 29th May, 2015 - 2:08pm / Post ID: #

Strawberries Growing Paramin Trinidad - Page 2

Name: Alyssa

Title: Strawberry Plants For Sale In Chaguanas

Comments: Strawberry plants for sale in Charlieville, Chaguanas. 1 for $60.00... 2 for $100.00. [..]

Edited Message Edited...
Support: Contact number removed. Advertising is only allowed in the Trinidad Ads Trini Ads section.

29th May, 2015 - 2:36pm / Post ID: #

Strawberries Growing Paramin Trinidad Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 2

But what the jail. Why Trini rushing so much to grow whiteman fruit when it have nice Julie mango you can suck right here growing nice in the sun.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Strawberries Growing In Paramin Trinidad

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,